chapter 8

I had a dream that Chris caught Jason Coleman fucking me on my living room floor. Chris had pretty much gone psychotic and beat up Jason to the point where he wasn't moving. I opened my eyes and realized--and was glad--that none of that had happened for real. Looking out the window, I saw a dark gray sky, the kind of sky that was ready to explode with hard rain. It was probably really cold outside. But I was inside, naked and warm, laying next to Chris. His arm was still loosely around my waist, his large hand placed lightly on my stomach. I felt his dick pressing up against the crack of my ass, not hard, but not soft either. His body felt really warm next to mine, and I enjoyed the way he felt. I didn't want to move. I listened to Chris' slow, rhythmic breaths, the soft beating of his heart, and I felt calm and content.

A lot of things ran through my mind, one of them being Jason. I recalled vividly, how only about nine hours ago, he was leaned up against his car, telling me how much he liked me, and how much I had disappointed him by leading him on and not telling him that I was involved with Chris. When I asked to be his friend, Jason told me that I wasn't the kind of person he wanted to know anymore. Thinking about that again sent chills running up and down my body. Chris shifted slightly; his hand moved away from my stomach and rested on the side of my ass, and his forehead rested gently against the back of my neck. I thought about Chris too, how he had called me his 'boyfriend' in front of Jason. I was sure he had only said that to make Jason jealous, but a part of me wanted to be hopeful, a part of me wanted to believe that Chris had actually meant what he said.

Rain started to fall lightly against the window and it sounded like a child throwing grains of rice against the glass. I moved Chris' hand aside and stepped out of bed. He groaned, but didn't open his eyes. I walked over to the window, still fully naked, and peered outside. It looked like it was gonna be a really cold, empty day. I hoped that it wouldn't be, I hoped something really good was gonna happen today. I needed something really good to happen today.

Chris rolled over on his stomach on the bare mattress, revealing his muscular back and his incredibly round, tight bubble butt. He reached out in the spot where I had been laying, and when he noticed that I wasn't there, Chris opened his eyes and saw me watching him. "What are you doin' over there?" he asked. His voice didn't sound groggy at all. And as usual, he looked perfect, despite waking up only seconds ago.

"Just lookin' at you," I said.

"Come over here," Chris told me.

I ambled over to the bed and instead of laying in the empty spot next to Chris, I climbed on top of him, flattening my body against Chris' back. My dick started to harden as it was wedged slightly in the tight crack of his ass. "I didn't fuckin say get on top of me," Chris said, chuckling, but I knew that he didn't want me to get off of him. I kissed the back of his neck and licked around his shoulder blades. His body felt so warm and smooth beneath mine. I could've rested on top of him all day if possible. I continued, with my tongue, down the length of his spine, to the arch of his back, over the sharp curve of his ass. Chris moaned and groaned, his body heating up even more. I spread his ass apart and dove in with my tongue. His humid musky smell intoxicated me, and as I licked down his crack, circling around his asshole, I was grateful that Chris was with me, and for that moment, I felt like his body belonged to me, that Chris belonged to me. I moved upward again, placing my dick inside of his buttcrack. Chris grabbed hold of the bed posts in front of him loosely. When my cock entered him and I invaded his inner warmth, Chris cried out, not too loudly, but his gentle scream echoed in my ears. I shoved all of my dick inside of him; Chris' whole body tensed up at first, but then quickly relaxed as I continued to make my way in and out of his beautiful butt. It still surprised me, even after the near three weeks that we had been together, that I was fucking Chris Green. He had been someone I never could--or really wanted--to imagine myself with, but I liked him. I liked fucking Chris, I liked being around him. He was intriguing to me. Chris grabbed the bed posts more tightly as I drove my dick deeper and deeper into his ass. He didn't howl or anything; enjoyed my dick in silence. As I was closer to shooting, I started to move faster, and shoving myself into Chris even deeper and harder.