Quick Chapter ;)

Hey guys i have decided to make a full chapter and a small little chapter a few hours later to kinda get you ready for like the mysterious u know kinda feel for the next chapter so u get more excited for it so i hope you enjoy ;) 

/////////////

Char's POV: So me and Henry ever since we had kids it's like we aren't really as intimate as we were and that really makes me upset. i mean i don't want anymore kids or at least not right now but i feel like were not as close as we use to be. and i think Henry knows that because i have fake smiles and i look down all the time. he's never asked me about it so i don't worry but it's hard. 

Henry's POV: Char is a little down on this trip i thought she would have fun but i see her having fake smiles and she looks down all the time i want to ask her but i think it's something that she doesn't want to share with me so i leave it alone but today while we go have fun i want to ask her.

*Morning* 

Me: good morning baby 

char: good morning 

i pulled char out of bed making sure we don't wake up the kids and we go in the bathroom and i shut the door 

char: what are u doing ?!

me: what's wrong with u

char: me ?! your the one who just pulls me out of bed and lock me in a bathroom with u what's wrong with u ?!

me: no i'm taking about how you have been acting

char: oh..... i don't want to talk about it 

me: char come on what's wrong 

char: well 

she looks at me then sits on top of the toilet 

me: baby i feel like this isn't just a normal issue what's wrong?

char: ok well i feel like were not married anymore after we had kids..... we don't freaking love each other anymore we run around too much taking care of the kids than each other and when you give me kisses it's not even a good kiss.

i was speechless 

char: and now your not saying anything 

she tried to get up 

char: Henry just... let me go 

i let her go and she walked out of the bathroom and closed the door i sat on the bathroom floor just shocked...... basically what she's saying is that she's not in love with me anymore........... what am i going to do ?!

//////////////////////

hey guys hope u enjoyed that mini chapter ❤ like always vote comment and share with others i looked again and were around 235 last time i cheaked on reads so were almost there ;) lets get this book to 1k ❤ tell me what you think about me writing a full chapter and then a mini one do you like it or do you not ?! let me know ;)

luv u guys ;)

Sara ❤

The Hart Family ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें