A Not So Normal Teenage Life part 1

"No ... no please. Spare me please I have a family. Please I beg of you let me go." The man pleaded on his hands and knees begging with his head bowed to the ground.

"Well you should have thought of that before you started working for Mr. Jackson's. You know exactly what you were getting into ass-wipe" another man said as he walked up to the man on the floor pointing the golden pistol at the man's head.

"Please I'll do whatever you want just please let me go free." The man sobbed as he looked up at the never ending darkness of the gun.

"Hm. I don't know. What do you think Dr.E should we let him live." asked the man holding the gun turning his body a little bit to look at his companion.

Dr.E looked up from his cleaning up and putting precious 'cargo into large lunch coolers.With a sigh he stood and began walking to his friend while removing his bloody rubber gloves.

"Yes Mr.E what is it that you require of me now.I also hope I do not need to remind you to watch your language now do I." Dr.E said as he stood next to Mr.E with a look of annoyance coloring his face.

"HEY don't give me that face I ain't done nothing wrong it's this little whiny bi-" Mr.E said/yelled at his friend but stopped when he glanced at said friends face. "I mean baby is what I meant to say haha sometimes I get my words mixed up haha. Anyway he wants us to spare his life or something. Do we need anymore help at the base or something."

After hear his friend's question Dr.E began to think back to what their commander had said at the debrief that afternoon." The commander did say that we did more intel on the upcoming targets we will get soon." he thought to himself," but is it really necessary to bring this unknown man into our head of work. True he did state that he was a 'family man' but almost all of our snitches are supposed 'family man or women, however it is nice not having to clean anymore of Mr.E's mess today. Also it's better to have as many snitches as possible if our targets do become harder to find and dispose of.

Nodding to himself Dr.E turned to face the kneeling man on the floor. " I'm sure there is some work we do have available for you at the base that needs filling." With that said he turned and walked back to the lunch coolers that held the precious 'cargo'. " In the meantime you can help me load the car with the coolers. Come now we must not dilly dally yes." The man stood and jogged up to Dr.E thanking and praising him for sparing his life.

Watching the two pick the cooler up and walking to the car outside and hearing the man still giving his praise to the white suited man. Mr.E rolled his eyes hilted his gun and shoving his hands in his pockets he proceeded to follow the two outside the abandoned warehouse.

Outside the warehouse where Mr.E's cobalt blue camaro was stationed at stood the third in their trio. "Hi guys are you done yet i'm hungry oh can we get fries with gravy. Can we guys can we please." The tall man pleaded his eyes gleaming at the thought of the gray liquid gold he calls gravy.

The three man walking toward the giant grimaced at the thought of the to separate foods combined. " Yeah yeah lumpy just help these two with the cargo and we'll stop for some grub on the way to base." Mr. E said walking over to the trunk opening it up for the cargo.

"Okie dokie Mr.E," the giant said as he skipped up to Dr.E and the man, took each of the lunchboxes and and skipped back up to the car.

Staring at the two at the car interacting with each other he looked over to a smiling Dr.E looking directly at him. Jumping back from the man in all white the man gave the doctor a weak smile. "Um hello Dr.E is there something that I can help you with?" He said looking at the still smiling Dr.E.