Unexpected

"Now just a few more stitches and you will be all done here Nathan." Ms. Bell said finishing the stitches on his hand.

"I hope this teaches you to not grab butts especially Rave's butt." Nazz crossed her arms as she gave the injured boy a stern look.

Looking up from the stitching Nat gave an unconcerned look, "But Nazzie the butt is too fine not to grab. Plus Rave loves it when I flirt with him."

Nazz and Ms. Bell looked at each other than at the love sick teal haired boy. And they both thought "what an idiot."

"Hm well I suggest not flirting with him for a while understand." Ms. Bell said as she collected all her medical supplies in the kit, and stood up. "Now if you two will excuse me, I must go back to attend to Eddward."

The two teen assassins looked up their faces etched in worry for the smart ed assassin.

"Is he Ok Ms. Bell," Nazz asked concerned

"Well I'm not entirely --,"

"AAAHHHH!" a scream echoed down the halls.

"Um was that?" Looking at each other no one bothered to answer the question as the three assassins raced down the hall to the medical wing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Edd calm down it's me Ed. No ones going to hurt you." Ed said softly as he tenderly tried to calm his terrified friend.

"Yeah sock head just take a deep breath man." Eddy taking small steps to the other side of double D.

Everything was blurry for Eddward. Everything seemed to be moving to fast and was blurry with color. Added to waking up from a nightmare. Double D was scared out of his mind."No please leave me alone."

Ignoring his plea the two eds continued to try and console him. When the shorter of the two touches his shoulder Edd lost it.

Kevin have being at the end of the bed had to dodge Eddy's flying body that collided with the back wall. "What the fuck! Dweeb calm down!" Kevin shouted as he watched the smart ed knock down the giant. 'Wow man stronger than he looks.'

"Kevin when you're done daydreaming could you please help me before he kills me!" Ed yelled as he tried to hold back his friend's attack.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Kevin grabbed both of Edd's arm and restrained them behind his back. "NO LET ME GO! RELEASE ME NOW!" Edd screamed as Kevin hold tightened

"Edd listen to me please calm down. We don't want to hurt you man. So calm down I'm not your enemy." He reasoned but it seemed it didn't get through to the beanie wearer.

"NO LET GO! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT LET ME GO NOW!" double D struggled loosening Kevin's grip somewhat but he tightens it.

"EDD WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, IT'S ME KEVIN LOOK AT ME!" trying to turn Edds head while restraining him was no easy thing.

"NO!" with some force Edd freed his arm and proceed to swing at Kevin. Lucky Kevin seeing the arm released him to block the attack and tackle him to the ground. Sitting on Edds abdomen and using one hand to hold his hands above Edds head. While the other grabbed his chin to face his face.

"Damn it double D open your eyes!" Kevin demanded as he tried to open one of his clenched eyes.

"NO! WHO OR WHATEVER YOU ARE LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Edd shook his head side to side to free it from Kevin's hand while trying to kick him off, which was pretty difficult to do.

Sighing Kevin moved the hand on Edds his cheek. "Eddward please I don't know what your talking about, but I'm Kevin Barr not the thing that scared. Please open your eyes and see for yourself."

Slowly but surely Edd begun to calm down a bit and opened his eyes just a tad to see green emerald eyes and a red fedora with a white band. Opening his eye all the way he sees the freckled face of Kevin Barr or for right now Ranger K.

"K-k-kevin?" Edd whispered as his eyes started to tear up a bit. All Kevin could do was smile down at the pale boy.

"Whoa what did I miss. Kevin you hot dog you."