Unexpected part 2

"He is awaking! We must go to him we have to help him!"

"We cannot, at least not until the wards have be completely drained of energy."

"But that will take to long he needs us!"

"I know, but if we try and go through the wards now they will refill with our own energy. We must wait it out a tad bit longer. They are almost drained now, after all those years those two will finally get what the graciously deserve."

"Yes they will and hopefully our friends can help with the gift we have been preparing."

"Yes hopefully, but we will deal with those two later. I'm just worried about Wrath. I hope the journey was successful."

"Oh now don't be so worried I'm sure Wrath's there safe and sound looking for Abyss right this moment."

"Yes your right, for now we should begin getting ready for our own trip as well. So shall we."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it Nat I said nothing happened so just drop it already." Kevin hissed through clenched teeth as he walked through the school's main hallway.

"Oh come on kevvy we both know that something happened. You were the only one consense during the whole ordeal so spill." Clasping his hands together in a begging gesture in front of Kevin as the stop in front of Kevin's locker.

"Dude I told you everything that happened so get off my back or else I'll tell sarah you were the one who destroyed her Miss Annie doll." With a smug smile Kevin closed his locker and proceed to go to his first class.

"That's cold Kev you know she would kill me if she found out." Nat yelled as he jogged up to his best friend.

"Hello Casanova Kev-boy and cabbage headed Nat-boy how are you."

"Hey Rolf I'm good just trying to get the peacock of my tail. How have you been man. Last I heard you and johnny were in Chicago for your homework assignment."

Rolf nodded his head "Yes we finish the task yesterday morning. And came back at dusk. If rolf my ask a question why is a peacock on your tail? "

" I'll tell you why I'm on his tail Rolfie boy, after I say hi to my drama queen." Nat, dusting invisible dirt if his neon green pants and blue polo shirt, he started to swagger his way over to the purple hair theater enthusiast.

"Cabbage haired Nat boy is still proceeding a relationship with Rave yes." Rolf said as he watched Nat try and talk to rave.

"Yep. Guy doesn't know when to quit. I don't know whether if he likes the challenge or he actually likes rave. Either way it gets him off my back." Kevin continued to walk to class with Rolf beside him.

"Ah yes why is he on your tail?" Rolf asked as they both walked into the it first period class.

"He thinks something is going on with me and double dweeb." Kevin rolled his eyes as he made his way to the back row and sat in the middle seat. Rolf following him sat on the right of him. "I mean come on, I don't even like the dork like that. We're friends plain and simple, no more no less. And plus he's a guy."

Rolf faced Kevin, his arms folded together and an eyebrow arched up. " Casanova Kevin what is so wrong with smart-ed boy to be a boy. I see no problem with it."

"Huh nothing's wrong with it, it's just I'm not gay or bisexual last time I checked. I'm not dissing them or anything, I really don't care what people do with their love life. It's just I'm not gay?" Kevin rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at his desk. 'That sounded more like a question then a statement?'