A Not So Normal Teenage Life Part 2 The Dream

White. The abyss of white seemed to stretched for endless miles.At least that is how Edd thought it was. It always seemed to be endless for all the times his subconscious mind made him travel to this endless white minds cape.

EDDWARD

Edd's head snapped to the right then the left. His body tensed ready for any incoming attacks.

THIS WAY EDDWARD. COME OVER HERE.

Edd turn his head around to find a lush green forest behind him. Turning all the way around Edd became very puzzled. "Of all the times I have been in this dream never has this been here before." He said aloud to no one but himself.

COME EDDWARD. FLOW US TO HIM.

After the mixture of voices stopped an orb of blue light appeared in front of Edd. it moved from side to side, and then began to flow in the direction of forest. Edd's curiosity won over his logic as he followed the blue orb into the forest.

Stepping on the fresh moist soil barefooted made him cringe in mild disgust. 'Filthy filthy filthy' he thought as he continued to follow the blue light.

COME THIS WAY

The voices said as the orb moved faster through the air of the forest.

"W-wait, please slow down." Edd asked as his slow walk became a jog, then into a full run through the forest. Trying not to trip over tree roots he continued to follow the orb. Until it stopped in a clearing. Stopping abruptly, bent over to try and catch his breath when he stood up straight his heart almost stopped.

The blue orb seemed to multiply into a billion other orbs but some were green instead of blue. But that is not what had almost given Double D a heart attack. What the lights illuminate was shocking. In the light of the orbs was a person, possible a man. He stood at least a head taller than Edd himself. The 'man' was covered in pitch black goop, but his pearly white fangs that poked out from his upper lip and his horns that laid back were quite visible. The figure eyes opened and his sea blues stared at Edd without emotion. The 'man' than gave a toothy smile, which made Edd back up into a tree. A gap this human like creature has a gap in the middle of upper jaw. Not just any gap, his gap, the gap he sees everyday in the mirror, the same gap he has had since he was a baby.

Edd sunk down to the mossy green floor as the creature approached him the smile becoming less and less. When the man approached closer the orbs seemed to become brighter until the whole clearing was see able. The 'man', now right in front of Edd bent down to eye level. The smile gone, a thin black line resting on his lips. After a few seconds passed the humanoid opened it's mouth to speak in a very similar voice.

PLEASE WAKE UP EDDWARD

The monster said, no he said, Eddward said, his voice, from the creature. Swallowing the bile in this mouth he spoke with a shaky voice. "Who are you?"

The 'man smiled again the goop on his face began to slide off onto the ground. When all the goop was removed Edd eyes grew wide, he began to shake violently. The man smirked and answered the question.

WHY EDDWARD I'M YOU OF COURSE. DO YOU STILL NOT REMEMBER WHO U ARE?

The man, Edd said smiling and looking at the frightened Edd in the eye.

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP EDDWARD!

The jumble of voices said mixed with his own. The world began to darken the orbs light was dimming by the seconds. All Edd could see was the the white gaped tooth smile until it too faded in darkness.