Snow [Ceil x Male!Wolf!Reader]

Today was like normal for the Phantomhive home, though it was unusually peaceful, but that was all about to change as (Y/N) tore through the main entrance zipping past Mey-rin, Bardroy, and Finnian; nearly knocking them over.
"(Y-Y/N)!" Mey-rin called to you as you neared the stairs. Skidding to a stop you looked over to her, seeing the confused expression of the 3 servants.
~Flashback brought to you by Lizzie dressing you up in wolf clothes~
It was early morning by the time you woke up probably around 3 AM, as it was still dark. You had a feeling that waking up your master/owner Ciel would not go to well, so instead of doing that you decided to walk around outside the mansion for a bit. Managing to squirm your way out from Ciel's grip on your torso, you gave him a quick lick on the cheek before heading out of his room. You padded down the stairwell and out the door; once you were outside, you felt something cold and wet on you muzzle, that was gone the next instant. Perplexed by whatever this substance was you decided to test farther. You stuck out your tongue and you felt the same sensation as before. Then you remembered Ciel talking about something like this, he called it Snow. Overjoyed by this seemingly new discovery you dashed back into the Mansion, wanting to wake your Master to see the snow.
~End of FlashBack~
"Are you alright? Did something spook you?" The gardener asked. You shook your head.
'No, I wanna show master the snow!' You barked enthusiastically. Of course the three didn't understand you, cause, you know, you're a wolf. So you walked to the window near the main doors, pawing at it.
"Oh, you want to show Master Ciel the snow?" Bard asked. You barked, wagging your tail. The servants chuckled slightly, before telling you to go ahead. Trotting up the stairs and back into your master's room you nudged him awake.
"(Y/N), what is it..?" He asked tiredly. Your bit the sleeve of his nightshirt, pulling him out of bed and onto your back, dashing down the halls and stairs only to get to the main door. You walked over to the window and pressed your muzzle against it. Ciel looked out and a ghost of a smile appeared on his lips.
"Ah, I see. You wanted to show me the snow." Barking a yes in response, you walked outside. Spending a log time playing with your master outside.