Smoking (Modern! Grell x Male! Reaper! Reader)

-Reader's POV-

I sat alone in my office, wearing a (F/C) hoodie, basketball shorts, and sneakers. I rested my feet on my desk, not bothering with my paperwork. I sighed softly, leaning back in my spin chair. After a while of just staring at the ceiling I reached into my pocket and took out a packet of cigarettes and my lighter, lighting it before placing it in between my lips. I heard footsteps and sighed, moving my feet off my desk and starting my paper work, making sure William didn't see me slaking off again. The smoke from my cigarette filled the room and area around me, I head someone walk into my office but didn't bother looking up, that was until the window was opened, letting the smoke out. I heard a voice.

"You should really keep this window open when you're smoking (Y/N)!" The voice that I recognised belonged to Grell, stated. I took the cigarette out of my mouth to speak.

"Meh, too lazy to get up." I replied.

"Well, still, Darling... you know smoking can harm the lungs."

"Yeah yeah, I'm a reaper, can't really die from lung cancer." Grell let out a small sigh, leaning on my desk. He looked to me. I looked back at him and smiled gently back. The two of us had been dating for about 3 weeks, and this must've been only the second time he's seen me smoking. He must think I don't do it all to often but it's a rather bad habit of mine, and I do do it frequently.

"I know I know... you really should stop though, it smells disgusting and it's really bad for you."

"Y'know, Grell, its real hard to quite smoking..."

"Then... I can help, darling!" He clapped his hands together excitedly. I chuckled at this.

"You can try. Maybe get something else to keep me busy?"

"How about lollipops?"

"Sounds like a good place to start." I stated, taking a long drag from my cigarette before putting it out in my ashtray.

~~~~~~~

A/N: LONG TIME NO UPDATE MAKE GUYS! How've you all been? Good I hope! I'm gonna try and update this series kinda more. So I'll see y'all in the next chapter!