One Last Night. [Sebastian x Male! Werewolf! Reader]

A/N; I'm gonna try to finish a story for once! I'm real sorry if things are OOC, i haven't watched this anime in forever. This seems to be my most popular book however, so I'll try to please you guys and update more if I can. Please also check out my other works, they're not that good but still. On with the story I suppose.

~No POV~
The moon was full, glowing and brightening the inky black sky with a soft glow. (E/C) eyes pierced the darkness of the London streets, eyes glowing unnaturally in the dark, pupils formed to be slits. This was (M/N), a werewolf who had been living in London for quite the while, he looked about, scanning the streets and rooftops, searching for the one he was supposed to meet. He opened his mouth, tasting the air to find the scent of the demon, ears twitching. With the full moon (M/N) had taken his wolffish form; a brilliant beast to behold. Ragged (H/C) fur covered his body while large, yellowed teeth filled his jaws. Ears keen on picking up every noise, and tail handing steady. Suddenly, the beast heard singing. An alluring song he would recognise anywhere. Sebastian, the demon and target of the werewolf's search, was lounging nonchalantly on a shop's roof. (M/N) quickly made his way towards him, clawing his way up the brick building and settling beside the other.

"You said you wished to talk with me?" (M/N)'s voice was husky and rough with the form he had taken, he side-eyed the elegant man beside him. Sebastian nodded, turning his head to look at the other.

"Yes, I do. We have been meeting each other in secret for some time, and I have caught word that some folks have been catching on, mainly my master." Sebastian's eyes darkened and (M/N) knew exactly why. Gay relationship weren't really accepted per-say. The werewolf couldn't deny he had been rather cautious while meeting with his lover, fearing that someone would be watching. The news would spread like wildfire through the city and who knows what kind of trouble that would cause the two. Sodimites, a reproachful word others used to describe gay men or men in gay relationships, had been sent to islands before, away from their families and friends.

"That's no good." (M/N) replied. "If they find out we'll be in pretty deep shit, that's for sure. You'll barely be able to serve Ciel when nobody in the city would even acknowledge your existence, let alone let you do the work you need to."

"That is true..." The demon paused, thinking. "There's not many options for us to choose from here."

"Humans can't scent us, so it's not like we'd have to worry about that. But you never know who could be watching... their night vision may be terrible, but that hasn't stopped them before."

"Correct again, my love." (M/C)'s felt his pelt grow hotter from the nickname. Sebastian has never been the sappy type. "If we wanted to play it completely safe, we'd have to stop seeing each other." That suggestion made (M/N) bristle.

"How could you even think of such things!" He growled. "We've been fine so far, I would rather be banished to an island with other sodimites that stop being with you!" He cuffed Sebastian over the head with a clawed hand.

"(M/N)." The demon stared seriously. "I would love to share you sentiments but I have a job to do. I made a contract." (M/N) huffed. He understood his lover's reasoning, as much as he hated it.

"You're right I suppose...." The werewolf's voice was laced with sadness at the fact that he needed to leave his lover to be safe. He knew sacrifices were necessary but he didn't think it would be like this. But if it was to keep his boyfriend safe... "I guess it's all we can do.."

"I'm sorry... I hate the idea as much as you do, but I want you to be safe."

"Likewise... can we just share one more night together? Under the stars and moon?"

"Of course, (M/N)."