Smoking Part Two

It had been a few months since he whole incident with Grell catching my smoking. I've really been trying to stop, for his sake, I've even two large bins of cherry suckers that I kept at work and at home.

With a sigh I took a long drag of the cigarette that held its place in between my middle and index finger. Sure, I was trying to stop but that didn't put me off smoking entirely. Currently I stood outside of the reaper office building, William had enforced a new 'No Smoking Inside' rule, so I had to be in the cold of the London Streets.

I stood, leaned against a wall in my favourite (F/C) hoodie, some sweatpants, and snow boots. I looked ridiculous but I didn't really care. My hoodie was stained with some (F/F) (A/N: Favourite Food), I'd have to wash it later. I took another drag from my cigarette, blowing out the smoke just in time for the front door of the office to open. It was my boyfriend, Grell. I gave him a lazy smile.

"Heya Grell."

"Hello, darling! I wa- are you smoking?" He tilted his head cutely and I slowly nodded, flicking the butt onto the ground and stepping it out.

"Yeah.."

"(Y/N) I thought we talked about this."

"Well, we did and I've been gettin' better believe it or not. Just, sometimes you need a smoke." I explained, stretching out a bit against the wall. I shoved my hands into my hoodie pocket and Grell sighed, his long red hair blowing in the slight, chilly breeze.

"(Y/N)..." He trailed, "have you been eating the suckers I got you?"

"Yeah, but like I said, sometimes you just need a smoke. I'm not smoking as much as I used to."

"But..."

"Grell, don't even try to hid my cigarettes again. William will not be happy if I turn the building upside down again."

"Well, darling... would you at least like to come and walk with me?"

"Eh, why not. You got any suckers for me on the journey?" He nodded, handing me a cherry sucker, always with the red. Shouldn't've expected anything else. He two of us started to walk, before coming full circle and by then I just had a stick hanging between my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! Real sorry if any characters are OOC, it's just that I haven't watched the show in a while. Anyways, sorry for a short, pretty shit chapter, I'll get better in the future. Anyways, till next time!