Party Boy [Ronald x Male!Reaper! Reader]

-(M/N)'s POV-

It was a typical day at dispatch, tons of bloody paperwork was piled on top of my desk, yet I promptly ignored it in favour of making a small racetrack out of the over abundance of pens that I had. I had found two rubber pigs on the way to dispatch so I set them down in the small track. My office happened to be a small walk away from my friend Grell's, which was nice because I always let him complain about his problems with 'Bassy' to me. Of course I gush about my small (okay maybe large) crush on Ronald Knox, the famous womaniser of the dispatch. Of course, Grell being Grell, teased me about it. I was humming some random song, flicking my pencil in boredom when I heard my door open, I looked up, seeing Ronald holding more paperwork. I groaned.

"More..?" I muttered in disbelief, causing the duel haired reaper to chuckle.

"Yep. Procrastinating as always, (M/N)?" He responded

"You know me too well, Ron." I flashed him a smirk, which he returned with a smile. He sat down in one of the chairs I had in my (F/C) office.

"So, (N/N), I was wondering if you wanted to get some coffee after work?" Ronald suggested, I smiled, pushing my (F/C) rimmed glasses up the bridge of my nose.

"I'd love to."

A/N- This was a bit short, sorry about that. I kinda ran out of ideas on what to do near the end.