The Bird and The Worm [Ciel x Killer!Reader]

I recommend listening to the song while reading this.

-(M/N)'s POV-

My knife glinted in the street light, the blood that draped over the steel was mesmerising to me. I walked out of the ally, rushing quickly to my home. Bursting open the door, I shut it with my foot, going to wash off the blood that was splattered over my (s/t) figure. Once I got out of my shower, I walked into my room, falling onto my bed and passing out into the realm of sleep.

~Morning~

I woke up, yawning groggily. I lifted my self off my bed after contemplating going back to sleep for a few minuets and walked into my closet, getting dressed. I walked out, stopping at my front door and glancing at my knife, deciding to take it with me, though I probably wouldn't need it. Walking out the door, I saw a crowd of investigators surrounding my pervious victim. I rushed up to them, I worked with the Queen as a 'privet investigator' for many murders, which had me working along side Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen's GuardDog. Most called me the Queen's Panther, mostly because of my stealth, cat-like personality, and viciousness. The other investigators filled me in on what they had so far, just some bogus theory about another case like Jack The Ripper. I shook my head at their prediction, going closer to the body I had stabbed the night before.

"Male, brown hair, green eyes, chubby build, signs of struggle and multiple stab wounds and lacerations. If I had to guess age, I'd say around... 30." I spoke aloud. Mainly talking to myself.

"I would agree, do you have a theory?" A young voice asked from behind me, Ciel.

"Probably just another Serial Killer. 5 kills in the past two weeks, all have no relations besides the fact that they are male and around 30. Non of the victims knew each other." I explained my hypothesis. In reality, I picked up horny men from bars that were looking to hook up, told them I would be willing to help, then kill them in an ally.

"Very possible, Lord (L/N)." Sebastian mused. I knew he wasn't human, but I never said anything.

"So, you're working with me on this one too, Phantomhive?" I asked, standing up and facing the teen. He nodded, face emotionless. 'I'll have to show him how fun this is someday, maybe put a smile on that face.' I thought.

-At The Phantomhive Estate-

"Welcome, Lord (L/N)!" The servants greeted as I walked into Ciel's manor.

"Hello, and (M/N) is fine, you three." I stated, an aura of superiority surrounded me. They nodded, Ciel and I walking up to his study. He sat in his chair and I sat in the one across from his.

"Do you have the slightest idea of anyone it could be?" He asked me. I gave shrug.

"Haven't the foggiest." I replied curtly. He huffed in annoyance.

"I guess we should go ask him next then..." He muttered.

"Guess so, Phantomhive."

A/N- I'll probably be making this story more than one part.