The Queen's Crow [Ash x Male!Demon!Reader]

This was requested by GrisCat

-(M/N)'s POV-

Angels of the Lord, more like dicks with wings if you ask me. They are so rude, and that bloody ego. They think that they're better than everyone else because they are warriors of the Lord. Well, they may be junkless asshats, but there are a few exceptions, like my friend Ash. Sure he has an ego, but he treats me like his equal. Today, however, I was on my way to his manor in what I always considered 'No-Man's Land'. I was here with my Lord, Oliver Flash (the queen's crow), on business by her majesty. I directed the stallions pulling the carriage to stop in front of the manor. Knocking on the door, Ash answers it, greeting me with a curt smile, which I returned.

"Welcome Earl Flash, (M/N). Here on the Queen's business?" He asks, causing Oliver to nod.

"Yes." He states in a monotone voice. Walking inside, I shadow him. "You are dismissed, (M/N)." He continues. I nod, sitting in the lounge room with Ash. We struck up some small talk.

"Still letting that kid order you around?" Ash inquires, tilting his head to the side. I nod.

"Yes. As his demon butler, it is my duty to protect him until his wish is fulfilled." I explained. I was loyal to my master.

"(M/N), you are very loyal to that master of yours."

"Well, yes, of course I am." I answer.

"Why not be loyal to someone else?" He smirks as he asks the question.

"Depends on who." I state simply.

"Why not me?" He continues, there was that ego. I sighed and shrugged.

"You know that we are the most different. An angel and demon? Who's ever heard of such a thing?"

"Demons and reapers." He shot back. I nodded, because there were a few cases of that happening in history before.

"Fine." I say, a growl edging my voice. I grab Ash by the collar of his shirt, slamming our lips together. He's stunned but soon melts into the rough kiss. We pull away after a while.

"Whoa...." He mumbles.