Blue eyes

-Yes, well, she wasn't as famous as he was, but she still was brilliant.- he said, smiling.

Actually, he was smiling since he asked for that chair, and that made me chuckle to myself
The waitress finally got to him, because the politics of the cafe was that bartender can't ask you what you'd like to drink. Stupid, I know. But that was one of many reasons they've never had more than 10 people in there. Except this particular night.

Telling the waitress he wants, as you can guess, tea, he turned to me:

-So, Clara, are you a pianist as well?-

The way he looked at me sent shivers down my spine. I smiled again.

-No, I'm a software engineer.-

Tom smiled, looking at me like he had already known that. I decided to play like I don't know him:

- What about you, Tom?-

The look he had and the relaxation of his face showed me I played that well.

-I'm a person amazed and enchanted by art.-

I smiled, shaking my head a bit. Hm, well I needed to acknowledge my knowing of him in that moment, since he plays like this.

-An actor, then?-

-Heheh, maybe I'm a writer?-

-Or maybe you are Coriolanus?-

His pupils dilated. I was screaming "yes!!!" in my mind for not saying Loki. He let out a small chuckle to himself.

-Maybe I am.- he said looking me right in the eyes. I laughed a bit.

-And do you play any instrument?- I asked almost playfully. He smiled to himself.

-Well, maybe a little bit.- he said shyly.

Taking a sip of our drinks, we continued the conversation about art, names, and music. And before I knew it, the cafe was closing, because they had this stupid Cinderella work time.

Anyway, Tom and I went outside together, still talking. I felt so good. For those 3 hours, I forgot that anything had happened in my life before the moment I met him. And it felt amazing. When we got outside, he asked me if he needs to escort me to my apartment. I politely rejected, because he told me he's headed to the other side of the town.

-I really enjoyed this conversation tonight, Clara.-

-Me too, Tom. It was a delightful evening.-

-It was indeed.- he sad putting his hands in his trousers' pockets. He looked back at me. I was smiling.

-I'd like to talk to you again. To see you again, actually.- He said with a slight blush on his cheeks. Man, I couldn't believe how cute he was. My heart was racing, my feelings were mixed and everything felt different, because Tom Hiddleston was asking me out! And, on top of that, HE was the one blushing. Wow.

-I'd like that too- I said with a wide smile. He chuckled and took his phone from his right pocket.

-Would you mind giving me your phone number then, so I can call you?-

I smiled again and almost sang him my number. We said our goodbyes, and left.
Damn, that night was something. Something truly amazing. But strange feeling was burning in my stomach, making me feel a bit dizzy. But, as I was coming closer to my apartment, I remembered that something wasn't right. I had a relationship to terminate.