Debrief Pt 2 - Chapter 4

"Zach! Dinner! Now!"

"Okay!" Yelled Zach back at his parents, almost disrespectful. His parents were used to it. He was reclusive. He stayed in his room or out smoking or drinking with his friends. He only saw his family for dinner, and even then, he wouldn't talk to them.

He stepped across the cold wood floor and into the living room where his father, two brothers and sister was. His mother came in several times to bring everyone their plate of food. Zach sat on the couch farthest away from the family. He just stared down at his plate, picking at his food. After listening to the family jabber, he got up and dumped his paper plate in the garbage along with half the food he started with.

He laid on his bed, thinking about the girl. That was the first time he has ever seen her. He hasn't seen her around school or at any of the parties. Maybe she was a goody goody.

Her picture kept running through his head, her blonde hair, her light blue eyes, almost white. Her petite figure. The way her jeans hugged her thighs and more importantly, her butt as she walked away. Her see through over shirt with the blue peeking through. Everything about her. It had to be just lust. There was no way he could get feeling for a girl like her.

He slowly closed his eyes and went to sleep.