Him - Chapter 7

The bell rang. I walked out of my class and headed for my next class. It was Mrs. Bryant.

*does teacher things and lectures and draws on chalk/white board*

The principle walked in to the classroom and whispers in Mrs. Bryant's ear. She nodded and looked at me.

"Adaleigh, the principle would like to speak to you"

I stood up and walked to the front of class. The principle left the room and I followed. He thanked me for dropping off the papers yesterday and talked to me about an extra credit project I could do for choir class. Then, after a brief goodbye. He walked away. Just as I was about to turn into the class again, someone grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the lockers.

"Hello gg" Zach said, gazing deep into my eyes.

"H-hello... "

"Zach. My name is Zach"

"H-hello Zach."

"So I was thinking about yesterday and I couldn't stop."

"O-oh... Well. I need to get back to cla-"
He put his hand over my mouth and inched closer to my face.

"You listen to me. You don't need to go anywhere but into that janitors closet right after school. Got it?"

I pushed him away from me "no I'm not at your disposal. I don't have to listen to you. You're rude."

"I'll punish you for that" Zach said as he pushed me back up against the locker.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to!?" I yelled and pushed him away once more. "You can't just come in a tell me what to do after being such an ass!"

"Oh... And it's that the first time you have said a bad word princess?"

"W-what? N-no! I've said lots of bad words and don't call me princess! Get away from me!" I pushed him away once more and as I had the chance, ran back into Mrs. Bryant's class.

The whole class was staring at me, but I didn't care. I went and sat back into my seat like nothing had happened.