Damn Him! -Chapter 11

"He left me!! He just left me all alone in the damn fuzznugget closet! Why would he do that? Why!?"

"Calm down. I'm sure he had a good reason. Why were you even in the closet in the first place?" Asks Naudia

"W-well... I was... Talking to him..."

"Stop there. That's where it gets weird. You, talking to a rebel? Everyone loves you! Why would you talk to someone like that!?"

"Well he is kinda h-"

Naudia waves her hands "stop there just stop. I don't wanna know."

"Yes ma'am" I nod.

"Excuse me?" Naudia asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"I mean... Okay" I say as I walk away and hide in the girls bathroom.

"Why would I say that!? I'm so weird! Why?? What does this mean. wh-" I convert to silence as a blonde haired girl enters the bathroom. She stops in from of me.

"Listen here you stupid bitch. You stay away from Zach! I mean it. He is mine. Only mine. So go away!" She yelled, using gestures with her hands way to much that that is all I could focus on.

"I-I'm sorry. What did you say?" I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my cheek. Did she just slap me?

_________________________

I'm so so so so so sorry guys! I've been busy as hell and have had writers block! I will update a ton to make it up to you! But hey! My school is out now!