2

Reader's POV

"Who the hell are you!"

I jumped in surprise at the yell. Someone found us! I opened my eyes just as I lost my balance in the hammock and it flipped over. I rolled so I landed on my back, but I didn't not the floor.

"Whoa! Don't fall over, man. Sorry for scaring ya."

I looked up and the first thing I saw was a mess of pink spikey hair. Then the smile. There was pointy teeth and it was kind of a cheeky grin.

"Why won't you move, you stupid cat."

"You're one to talk. You're a cat to!"

"I'm Natsu. What's your name?" The boy asked as I pushed out of his arms and stood up.

"(Nickname)." I said. "Can you get him off of (E/n)?" I pointed to the blue cat that was holding (E/n)'s tail as she tried to fly up.

"Sure! You heard her Happy. Let go." Natsu said and put his hands on his hips.

"But! They invaded our house! They slept in our beds!" The blue cat, I'm assuming is Happy, said.

"Just let to of me! We just wanted a place to sleep for the night. We would've left in the morning." (E/n) said. She honestly looked panicked. Happy let go of (E/n)'s tail and she flew straight towards me and landed in my arms. As long as they didn't find my book and read it, we would be fine.

My eyes widened. "Where's my book?" I looked around, fully aware of Natsu looking at me.

"Oh. You mean this book that was under the pillow?" Natsu held up a black leather bound book with big what letters saying "(Y/n)." On the front.

I nodded and held out one hand for it. Natsu just lifted it up over his head. I barely came to his shoulder as it was!

"That's not fair!" I said as I jumped towards it.

Natsu just laughed. "Okay, okay. I'm just joking. Here you go." He dropped it and it landed on my head. "Is it your diary or something?"

(E/n) caught it before it fell on the ground and held it. "It was a gift from her father. It is more like a journal or spellbook, if you must know."

"No, he must not know. But nevermind." I muttered.

"Oh spellbook?" Happy flew over Natsu. "What kind of spells? Are you a wizard?"

I blinked a few times. I can't tell him what kind of spells there are. Yes, I am a wizard.

"She's an (Magic) Dragon Slayer." (E/n) answered for me.

I nodded confirmation as Natsu and Happy gasped.

"That sounds so cool! I'm a Fire Dragon Slayer!" Natsu grinned his smile again.

"Oh, what are you two doing here anyway?" Happy interupted Natsu's little freak out or whatever it was.

"We were just looking for a place to sleep." I said with a shrug.

"Why didn't you sleep at your own house?" Natsu tilted his head a bit.

"Do you have a house?" Happy asked in a bit softer voice.

I shook my head and looked down. "No."

"Oh. Okay. It's settled then! You're coming with us to Fairy Tail!" Natsu raised his fist and I got to see the tattoo on his shoulder. He was a Fairy Tail wizard. Oh no. Now this is a tighter situation.

"Let's go! Fairy Tail will be your new home!" Natsu grabbed my wrist and started running out the door. "Come on Happy!"

"Aye sir!" Happy smiled and flew after us.

"Wait a moment! You didn't exactly ask us if we wanted to join you!" (E/n) yelled as she flew beside Happy.

"Oh well. You can decide when we get there." I could hear Happy smiling as he spoke.

~Timeskip☆~ Brought to you by... Fish!

So, Natsu and Happy told us about Gramps, or Master Makarov. He sounded like a nice guy, but he was a really powerful wizard. He could probably take me down in one hit. I hope nothing to bad happens.

"Well, here we are!" Happy said and pointed up above the door.

This place looked like an old farm house or something. There was something about it that kinda made me feel at home, though.

Natsu walked to the door and threw it open. "Hello guys!"

"Hey, Natsu."
"Morning, Pyro."
"Goodmorning, Natsu."
"Hello Natsu."

I walked up behind him and peeled around to see four people, a cat, and a snowman thing.

One was a lady with bright blonde hair and brown eyes. She had revealing blue clothing. It looked kinda cute on her.
One was a guy with messy black hair and dark eyes. He had a white button up shirt unbuttoned. And was in the process of taking off is pants.
One was a woman with pretty red hair and brown eyes as well. She wore armour and a skirt. I kinda wanted to put on her armour.
And the last person was a girl about my age, I think, with long blue hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a pink outfit with a matching skirt.
The cat was white with a pink bow and a pink dress. And the snowman thing was copying the blonde girl.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I began to feel self conscious of how messy I probably looked. I pulled my hood up and pulled my cloak around myself. Was it just me or was it a bit chilly?

"Who's the girl behind you?" The boy who was now only in his briefs asked.

I looked up at Natsu and he grinned down at me and put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me in front of him. I froze and felt even more eyes on me.

"This is my friend, (Nickname). And her Exceed, (E/n)." Natsu said.

For they expect me to say something? What was I supposed to say?

"Hey there, (Nickname). I'm Lucy. It's nice to meet you."

I looked up to see it was the blonde. Lucy seemed like a name that suits her. She bent down to my level an tool off my hood slowly.

"You have pretty eyes. Black, but has different colours in the light. Almost like an oil spill." She smiled.

I smiled a bit, which isn't something I do often, and nodded. "Thanks." I could feel she had large amounts of magic power. Just her.

Lucy put a hand on my back. "Come on. I'll introduce you to everyone." She smiled.

"Everyone..." I muttered. Everyone is a lot of people. And I'm not a people person.

"This is Gray, Erza, Wendy, Levy, Carla, Droy, Jet, and over there is Gajeel and Lily." Lucy began and walked me around the guild hall, telling me who everyone was. I think I actually smiled more than just a slight smirk. But an actual smile.