5

Wendy's POV

I walked with (Y/n) and we injoyed ourselves. We talked about some of the adventures I had and (Y/n) had a few interesting stories. Some had a few gaps here and there, but I didn't mind.

"Would one of you ladies like to join me?"

A voice interrupted (Y/n) and we both turned to see it was a young boy.

"My friend would." I said, pushing (Y/n) forward.

"Wha- Wait!" (Y/n) protested as the boy grabbed her hands and they went onto one of the floating platforms.

I watched as they went up and I smiled as (Y/n) glared down at me before dancing with the boy. Lucy's dance lesson certainly was fun. And seemed effective as well.

Suddenly, I heard a voice in my head. "Wendy! We found Velveno! He's with (Y/n)!" I gasped in surprise and looked up at (Y/n) and the boy.

A few moments later, she stepped away from him. The boy jumped backwards, suddenly turning into a man. (Y/n) attacked him, only for him to copy her.

"Stay back Wendy." Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, and Elfman were here. "We got this."

They all took turns attacking Velveno until he stopped them. "Trust me. That last thing I want to do is brawl with you."

"What?" Natsu said.

Then Velveno began to explain himself. He told us the story of how he was just trying to get his love as his wife but the father didn't approve. And all that. It was touching, really. In the end Velveno got his wife, but the Duke gave us no money.

"He should've at least given us half." (Y/n) said as we danced together. "We came after all."

I nodded. "Yeah. But we didn't exactly complete the mission if you look at it from a certain angle."

"Don't get all technical on me." (Y/n) sighed.

I smiled and laughed. "Okay. I won't."

Reader's POV~~~~To fill this in, because that was the end of the episode, I'm going to put a bit of a backstory kind of thing here for you. Hope you like it.~~~~~~

"Widen your legs a little bit more." Zeref said. "Like this." He stood with his feet apart and watched as (Y/n) copied him with a smile.
"Good." He nodded. "Now, rotate your hands in a circular motion, no not like that. Slower. And your hands should meet like this." He held his hands out with the hand on top with his index and middle finger pointing up, and his bottom hand had the little (pinky) and index fingers pointing downward.

(Y/n) nodded and turned away from him, having previously seen the destruction of the spell and not wanting to hit him on accident.

She has been training with Zeref on Tenrou Island for about a year now. She had came here on accident, seeking a place to call home after her dad disappeared. She stumbled across Zeref and she liked him the moment she saw him. He looked kind, nice, and kind of sad at the same time. She, being a five year old, had decided to stay and try to make the sadness go away.

Zeref taught her what he called, Dark Arts, sense their second month together. The first month was used to train physically and get in shape. She had learned lots of cool spells sense then. Death Orb, Shadow Prison, and lots more. Zeref was now teaching her Death Pillar.

"Focus." Zeref said. "The only thing moving should be your shoulders. Focus on that tree in front of you."

(Y/n) nodded as her hands came together. "Death Pillar." She muttered and a large beam of black light came up from the ground and splintered the tree into a million pieces.

"Stay still until the spell is finished." Zeref yelled above the noise.

(Y/n) froze and watched the light disappear and soon the clearing they were practicing in fell silent.

Zeref walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "That was a great job for your first try." He said. "You should rest. We'll work on your Dragon Slayer magic tomorrow."

(Y/n) nodded and stretched. "That was tiring..." She said and smiled up at him. "And awesome."

He nodded and smiled lightly. "Only use that spell if you wish to cause someone immense pain then death. So, I'd suggest to never use it."

(Y/n) nodded. "I don't see how anyone can survive that."

Zeref nodded. "No one can."

"Oh. Well, goodnight, Zeref." (Y/n) smiled and stretched before heading towards her makeshift bed in the trees.

Zeref nodded and headed towards his. "Goodnight."

The next day...

"You need to leave." Zeref said.

"Where were you?" (Y/n) asked with a thankful sigh. "I was getting worried something happened."

Zeref waved his hand. "There was a problem and I took care of it. Now, remember who Acnolgia is?"

(Y/n) nodded. "Yeah. The freaky over powered Dragon."

"He's coming." Zeref said with a sigh.

"What?! Why?" (Y/n) gasped.

"He's been called..." Zeref said. "Come on. You must leave."

"What about you?" (Y/n) asked. "I don't wanna leave you."

"I'll see you again." He said.

"Promise?" (Y/n) said with watery eyes.

Zeref nodded. "Promise."

(Y/n) smiled and hugged him tightly. "Will I be able to come back when he goes away?"

"No. The island will be sunk by then. I can't answer any more questions. You must go." He said.
(Y/n) nodded in answer, knowing she couldn't argue forever. "Take this with you." Zeref added as (Y/n) turned and started to run.

"What? My notebook!" (Y/n) said in surprise as Zeref held out the black and green notebook from his pocket. "I wrote down everything you need to know in here. Think of it as your personalized spell book." He put it in her coat pocket. "Keep it safe. There are people out there who would kill to get that off your hands."

(Y/n) nodded. "I promise."

Zeref nodded. "Remember. We'll see each other again. Goodbye for now."

(Y/n) nodded again and started running again. She held back tears, thinking they were unnecessary and useless. She grabbed the old raft that she used to get to the island a year ago and pushed off. She looked around and saw Zeref boarding another boat. A much bigger one. And he looked mad.