Before We Go

OH MY GROD!!!!! 4.04k views!!! That's awesome!!!!! Thanks a lot! Readers!! And here's chapter No. 44!!! Please enjoy!!!!
---------------------------------

"Merry......" Sobbed Luffy, Nami, Chopper, and Sogeking. They'd been crying since they said goodbye to Merry.
"Would you please shut up??" Zoro snapped impatiently after hearing them sobbing for over two hours.
"HOW COULD YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT YOU MONSTER!!!!" The four shouted as they started punching him. Sanji joined as well.
"Ouch!! Oi!! Stop it you fucking assholes!! We have to let it go eventually!! It's better to stop crying than keep sobbing like a big dumb baby!!" Zoro shouted back.
"That really sounded like what he would say." Said Robin, smiling.
"Yeah, so idiotic as always." Said Nami, still a bit angry.
"Hey kids, I can see the shore, we're almost there." Said Iceburg, walking toward them.
"Oh, thanks, Ice-ossan." Said Luffy, wiping the tears away, sniffing.
"Alright!! Here starts our new life!! I'm sure Merry would be happy to see us pulling ourselves back together again!!" Said Luffy, grinning widely.
"Yeah, you're right. We'll cheer up!" Said Chopper, and he sniffed as well. The ship slowed down, and they got off it and went back to the solid ground. Law, Kid, Brook, Vivi, Hancock, Monet, and Bonney were all waiting there.
"Hi guys--"
"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!" Law and Kid shouted as the two ran to Luffy and grabbed his collar, and without a word they started punching him in the face.
"YOU WERE FIGHTING HAPPILY AND WE COULD ONLY STAY IN THE CRAPPY DORM!!!! KNOWING NOTHING!!! YOU KNOW HOW THAT FELT????" They shouted as they punched Luffy. Everyone sweat dropped.
"Um, sorry, boys, did I just hear you say 'crappy dorm'...?" Iceburg asked, a bit speechless.
"My Kikoku never wanted to fight this badly!!" Law snapped as he tossed the face-swollen-up Luffy to the ground.
"So, in return, you'll be the dummy for us to release the urge to fight for the rest of the Holliday. Fair enough, right?" Kid said with shadows covering his face as he bent down in front of him, smirking evilly.
"Hold it hold it!! That ain't my fault!!" Shouted Luffy, pushing them away.
"Hn, this energetic, looks like he's fine." Said a familiar voice from behind.
"Then a little bit of punishment won't do harm." Said another familiar voice. They turned, and saw Ace and Sabo walking toward them.
"Ace!! Sa--" Ace grabbed Luffy's collar and he and Sabo started punching him as well, cutting him off.
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS GET YOURSELF INTO TROUBLES LIKE THIS????" They shouted. Everyone sweat dropped again, including Kid and Law.
"Yay, go go Ace, Sabo." Said Kid, looking at them punching him.
"Hey don't you think you should stop??" Asked Hancock, a bit worried. Ace turned back.
"Nah, it's fine, that's how ojīchan raised us--"
"Wahahahaha!! That's right!!" The third loud, powerful voice came from behind. They turned again and saw an old man wearing a dog head hat.
"O-O-OJĪCHAN?!?!?" Shouted Ace and Sabo. Luffy slid to the floor, murmuring stuff like "stupid Ace and Sabo... I'll totally beat the crap outta you later...." Garp walked to Luffy, grabbed his collar as well, and pulled him up.
"LUFFY!!!!" He shouted, and Luffy shrieked.
"OJĪCHAN?!?!?!?!" Luffy shouted, and Garp laughed.
"Nice job, kid. You've beaten another strong opponent! I'll start training you and make you a great marine!" Said Garp, still grabbing Luffy's collar.
"How many times do I have to tell you ojīchan!! I wanna become a police officer!!" Luffy shouted.
"Oh no you won't!! You will become a great marine!!" Garp shouted back. The others stood there, watching a man and another man hanging in midair arguing, not knowing what to say.
"I don't get it. Why does Luffy wanna be a police officer, not a marine?? The main point of those jobs are both protecting the citizens, isn't it?? What makes the difference??" Asked Nami.
"I don't know, but I think Luffy thinks becoming a police officer is cooler than becoming a marine." Answered Hancock.
"Really?? How come??" Asked Sanji.
"Who knows?? But Luffy apparently sees the point." Said Zoro, folding his arms.
"MARINE!!!"
"POLICE OFFICER!!!!"
"Uh sorry to interrupt this nice family reunion, but I think we gotta go now. Journalists are running toward us like crazy." Said Sabo, jerking his thumbs backward. A bunch of journalists were running toward them like they were dogs that'd been starving for a week that saw a big chunk of meet.
"Arghhhhh!! This's troublesome!!" Ace complained.
"Room!!" Law opened a big room.
"Shambles!!" They disappeared, leaving the journalists staring at the place where they were.
--------------------------------