Prologue

Mabel POV

I was in a state of panic. Dipper was off on his own trying to stop Weirdmageddon and here I was sleeping on the floor of Bill's palace. Sure, maybe it's not my fault that Bill just happened to make all three of us go unconscious as he chased after Dipper, but I should have at least tried to help Dipper and not stare hopelessly as Bill turned red and chased after him.

Oh well, everything would be okay because Dipper always found out a way out of sticky situations.

Heh, sticky. What a weird word.

Well, sooner than later everything would be okay and everyone will be fine and Dipper and I can spend the rest of our Summer vacation in happiness.

All too soon that idea was crushed under the foot of a nacho.

Waking up to see that I was back in the shack with everyone I was relieved, but as everyone smiled and laughed we all came to one realization.

Where is Dipper?

Turned out, as days turned into months and months turned into years, Weirdmageddon spread and the rebel cause we established grew in size, the Pines family and friends were not scratched or hurt in anyway.

As years passed it became exceedingly clear that Dipper would most likely never be seen again. The sad thing was everyone had accepted it and no one even seemed to think that perhaps Dipper was still alive.

Not even me.

/¤\