Chapter 11

Dipper POV

"So, wait." I unwrapped my hand from around Bill's neck and rubbed my forehead. Dang it, a headache was already coming on.

"You brilliantly saved me-" Bill's smile couldn't be anymore disgustingly smug,"-and have absolutely no idea how to get us out?''

"Nope. I can't use my powers anymore because I'm going to affect this rundown 'Shack'. Like, seriously, look at the wall, it looks like it wants to be fixed,'' Bill paused and then scrunched his nose."And cleaned."

I slapped Bill's cheek with the back of my hand."Don't be mean to Mr. Ambituous! Only I can insult it as a  pathetic and an inanimate object that would be better off not existing in any dimension!" I didn't really care for the wall- other than he served as a great companion, but protecting its pride wasn't on my agenda, I took any chance I could get to abuse Bill both physically and verbally.

I forcefully put my hands on Bill's cheeks and forced his head down to meet my eyes. "Insult it one more time and I'll kill you." I said lowly. Bill gulped.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, your highness."

I patted Bill's cheeks gently and smiled innocently, snuggling in his arms to be comfortable once again. That was more like it. I felt Bill shudder and I snuggled in deeper to his arms just to unsettle him even further. It was nice to be the one in charge, for the most part, in the relationship. I could just about get anything I want when I demand it and it has been a very useful skill that aided me in figuring out to be a queen.

"I can't walk properly, so that means that if you mess this up, your dead." I said cheerfully.

"Now," I clapped my hands together,"You can't use anymore magic or that violates the agreement we made a while back, and you are carrying me in your arms which weighs down my monumentum."

"Your monumentum?" Bill was confused.

"Yes, honey, my monumentum."

"But I am the one being weighted down," Bill stated.

I punched him in the face.

"Say that again, I dare you."

"I didn't say anything."

"So what to do~ what to do~" I pondered, ignoring Bill's existence.  I tapped my forefinger to my chin, but decided biting my thumb was more comfortable.

Where's a pen when you need one?

"I-" Bill paused and took a deep breath. "We can always run out of here at full speed and I can instantly teleport us to the Fearamid once we escape out of the Shack's protective shield," Bill suggested.

"Eh, I guess it works. But what if- No, that's not going to work." I bit my thumbnail. "What abou- No, that doesn't work either. What if we-"

"Pinetree, we're running out of time, please hurry up." I heard Bill starting to tap his feet on the floor impatiently.

"Okay, okay, just don't mess this up, Bill."

"Yeah, I won't," he replied.

"If you mess this up, you won't be able to mess me up later." I looked away nochalantly. Bill froze up and I smiled. He was so easy to read.

"Got it, no mesing this up." Bill replied instantly. He quickly regained his composure and I heard him mutter something about all the different ways he can ''mess me up'' once we got out of here. I chuckled, I was going to enjoy this.

/⌒\

"Oh!" I exclaimed,"There is without a doubt that Ford, Stan, and Mable will chase us, so once you are able to, make sure you teleport them to the Fearamid, in chains."

"Why?"

"Well, there has been something that has been on my mind for a while and I want to talk with them properly. They always talked down to me while I was chained and never left room for my questions or daily conversations and instead left me to rot all by myself, which I find kind of weird. I don't remember them being so-" I paused, trying to find the right word. "-so cautious. Besides, I hate not being the one in power."

"That's not what you say in bed."

I blushed and curled into myself, "Shut up!"

Bill didn't say anything and continued running, jostling me in his arms with a smirk on his face.

"Doesn't doing that violate my contract with you? You know, tying your family up?" Bill asked.

"Well, your not hurting them, per se, just 'gently' tying them up," I replied. "I'll do the dirty work."

"Oh, I know you will," Bill muttered under his breath and I pretended not to hear it, my blush still present.

We made it to the original Shack and Bill ran through the kitchen, creating purposeful clatter to gain attention and slowed his run to a jog and clutched me tighter to his chest. 

"H-Hey, stop!" Stan's voice rang out the small room and I could hear the buzzing of curious crowds. I listened for two heavy footsteps and a pair of light ones running towards us, I lightly hit Bill's chest and he started to speed up his jog. I bent myself backwards in Bill's arms and posed a terrified expression at confused hordes of people standing still and my family members running towards us with desperation painted on their faces. I stared at them and they seemed surprised.

Bill ran faster and  made it to the Shack's door where there was no guards guarding the entrance, they got too used to their safe haven, and kicked it open.

Footsteps softened as they hit the dirt and Bill ran faster, the three sets of  footsteps only a close second behind.

"Stop it there, Demons!" Ford's voice was lost in the chaos of Weirdmeggadon and Bill made it out of the barrier and dropped me. Bill disappeared and footsteps halted.

I weakly looked back at my family, edging on moving out of the barrier, but fear clouded their faces.

"Help me," I asked desperately, showing them I couldn't move. "Please, help me."

"Why should we help you?" I was genuinely surprised when Mabel was the one to say that, but I remained in character.

"You don't know what it's like being alone in this place, please don't abandon me again!" I shouted and people started filing out of the Shack to see what all the commotion was about.

"What about the way you acted while you were chained up?" asked Ford.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I said breathlessly, feigning innocence. "All I remeber is blood," I croaked out,"So much blood."

"Please, you can't fool us- Hey! Mabel! What do you think your doing!?" Mabel took a step outside of the barrier, a determined look on her face. Stan followed suit and Ford stayed behind.

"Y-You guys can't be serious, he's faking." Ford said. Mabel's face was downcast as she kept walking towards me, Stan staying silent through the whole affair.

"That doesn't matter!" Mabel projected. "He's still my brother."

Reluctantly and unwillingly, Ford stepped out of the barrier in fear of the danger his niece and brother were getting into. He stared at me, catiously stepping closer, slowly straying away from the protective barrier.

I looked him straight in the eye, and grinned.

Ford's eyes widened and he was about to shout a warning when all four of us were suspended in pitch black darkness for a brief second. I laughed and soon I was back comfortably seated in my lover's arms and three chained, confused, betrayed humans looking at me from beneath me.

"Welcome to my castle."

--
This is crappy. Oh well, hope you enjoyed it.