Chapter 10

Dipper POV

I stared blankly at the dirty wall to my right as I zeroed in on every crack, bump, and moldy aspect of it. I studied the stains that splashed across the wall, memorizing the shape and size of everything on that wall. I also wondered about the walls' story. What had it gone through? What will it go through? Is it in a pain? Is it content with it's life? Does it wish to be cleaned? To be noticed? Not just glanced at as if it was something that required no effort? Does it wish to be something more than it is made out to be? What are its ambitions? What are its dreams?

Why am I bored as hell? Why am I thinking about this ambitious wall that wished it could go and see places, places that it has never seen? Have I finally been broken down by being restrained to a chair, muscles stiff, slowly losing mass and muscle memory? By thinking of all the times my lover had been a useless shape and just could not screw this up anymore? By staring wistfully at this courageous wall that was as much as a caged bird as I was?

With wings to fly but forced into a small cage only fluttering about wondering, When will I be free again?

I had ambitions, ambitions that mattered to me, and that my lover followed unwillingly in fear certain, agonizing death will come to him.

I sighed.

Just like the agonizing death of a fluttering, caged bird.

I shook my head. No, I was not a helpless bird its just that with being stuck down here alone with no other sound besides my breathing to comfort me like a soft caress, I was slowly being un-

Hell, I'm going insane.

Who cared about that godamned wall? No one does, you know why?

Because it's a freaking wall.

It's purpose in life was to be a wall so of course it was content, however, my purpose in life was apparently to be forever the queen of this dimension and so being forcefully restrained to a chair did not make me feel content with my life, and just like every other predicament I had always managed to get myself into, I had to get myself out of it. All by myself, but this time I actually had to take some time or let someone else save me.

Unbelievable.

"Demon-"

I instantly groaned in irritation and annoyance as I recognized Ford's voice. So I did what I did best.

I ignored him.

"Demon- I mean Dipper," he mocked,"Isn't it quite the exciting experience just sitting there?" I said nothing.

"You want to get out, don't you?" Still, I said nothing.

"Damn it! Answer me you demon!" Ford banged his fist against the wall and I still didn't say anything, gaining satisfaction at the sight of his distress.

"Hey, Si-Ford, you need to calm down, he's still just a kid.'' I had to restrain myself from grinning and settled for smugly looking at Ford's unknown demise.

"Yeah, Ford, just like that wall is still a wall, I am still a kid."

"Wha- The wall?" Ford questioned, looking confused.

"Yeah, the wall, what else could I be talking about?" What else was there to talk about? Did he also notice the ambitiousness of the wall, too?

"That doesn't matter, Si-Ford, let me take care of him."

"Make sure you get the information we need, Stan," Ford grunted. "Tred carefully, you can't be too careful around traitors." Ford spat while looking at me. I rolled my eyes, potato tomato, can't we just join hands and laugh maniacally as we circle around nothing singing 'Ring Around the Rosie' to signify our undying friendship?

Ford turned on his heel and made a dramatic exit with his trench coat fluttering from the pressure of the turn.

"Don't worry S-Ford, I'll take the necessary precautions," said Bill. Once Ford's footsteps could no longer be heard I laughed.

"He couldn't even identify the real demon!" I leaned forward as far as my restraints let me and laughed like it was the nost hysterical thing in the world and it took a while for my laughter to calm down.

"So, how have been doing, Pinetree?" asked Bill as he changed out of his current disguise to his human form. Blond hair fell over his left eye softly and his form grew slender and his clothes merged into formal wear.

The conditions of the agreement never said Bill couldn't enter the shack, just that he couldn't hurt anybody and affect it with weirdness, so he was safe.

But it sure took him an enternity to figure that out.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk once these retraints are taken off, I haven't anything to properly eat in I don't know how long, I am bored out of mind-"

"-And sexually frustrated?" Bill asked hopefully. I blushed and quickly looked away, turning my head to look at my best friend Wall.

"A-A little," I said quietly.

"What? I can't hear you~" Bill cupped his ear with his hand.

"J-Just," I started out firmly,"-a l-little." I said shyly.

"Yes! Se-"

"Say another word and you won't get anything for three months," I threatened.

"Yes, sir."

"Good," I smiled. "Now get me out of these binds," I deadpanned. With the flick of a wrist my binds fell to the floor and I stretched my arms and arched my back, feeling intense satisfaction at the popping noise I heard.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Offered Bill.

"Please," I asked sweetly.

Bill came closer to me a gently put his arms under me back and under my knees and picked me up. He pulled me close to his chest and I let my head fall onto his chest.

God, how I had missed this warmth.

I snuggled closer to Bill and let out a sigh, bringing my arms around Bill's neck and warming them up.

I closed my eyes and felt Bill's grip tighten.

"I must have really worried you," I said sleepily.

"You did," he replied. I slapped the back of his head.

"No, you just made me worried. What if my favorite Pinetree was damaged?"

"Idiot," I murmured. "You damaged me so know you have to take responsibility."

"Whatever you say, my queen." A gentle kiss landed on my forehead and a harsh squeeze to my butt let me know that I was finally saved.

I was warm again.

/^\

This is not the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed it, though.