Chapter 6

LLPGBB made the cover above, it's awesome-

Dipper POV

2 years before

I had wandered around the Fearamid and somehow ended up outside. Well, it was designed to look like it was the outside so the humans inside it believed the illusion of having escaped Bill's clutches.

In other words, it was a playground Bill had given to me as a anniversary present for the day that marked the apocalypse. That was a really redundant idea because, well, the whole earth was Bill's playground and-

Nevermind.

However, I liked to remember this place as the place that I fated myself to Bill.

For eternity.

Honestly, I really liked this place it's just that I have no idea how I ended in this part of the Fearamid and I was feeling lonely. This place really brought back memories. They were pleasant memories, mind you, but it just made me lonelier because Bill was in those memories. Like the time I betrayed the group of humans in the place in order for Bill to break them down into tiny, unrecognizable pieces, and the time I "summoned'' Bill as a prank, or the time Bill and I roasted marshmallows!

That was a blast.

However, that didn't matter because I got lost in this freaking place! Demons were going to find me, think that Bill was fed up with me, are going to try to eat me, Bill is going to lose it and it's this big mess that I didn't want to delve into any further. Let's not forget that if the demons were getting close to eating me, I would have to kill them, Bill's going to be pissed, and then I will have to explain.

No. Just, no.

I shook my head and walked towards the only part in this prison that wasn't burning to the ground in hopes of finding a "rebel" group and wait for Bill to realize I suddenly disappeared. That was going to take a while because Bill left on a business trip to another dimension, so I might as well fool around.

I walked for about half an hour when I decided to rest, finding a group of humans was too much work, I should just wait for Bill right here in the comfort of the burning tree I was under. It wasn't until the sun went down that my head lulled to the side, my body tired from not doing anything for three hours. It was then when I heard a noise coming from my left.I lazily turned my head towards the noise and blinked slowly through the darkness. I could slightly make out two figures, both seemed demonic like and I sighed, exasperated. Just when I was going to sleep.

"Oh look, isn't that Bill's pet?"asked one figure. At that, I got upset. I was not a pet.

Bill was my pet.

"You think he got bored with it?" asked another.

"Of course not dimwit, I was taking a stroll through this place and I wanted to rest." I stood up and faced the demons. I was pretty pissed off. Me? A pet? Not anymore. Besides, I'm their freaking queen.

"Now I suggest that you leave before I lose it and tell Bill that you scared his hopeless pet," I spit out the word in disgust."- and have him kill you."

"Like our king would listen to yo-," My fist connected with something squishy and slimey. I shivered in disgust, maybe punching him in the face wasn't the best of ideas.

"You little-" the demon stopped talking and fell limp and I was surprised to see something stick out of what seemed to be his head.

"That was my broth-" I turned around and squinted to see the other demon fall down to the ground, and I naturally assumed that the pointy thing sticking out on a place on his body was also what shut him up, or killed him, either one was possible.

I stayed still, afraid that if I moved, I would be the one lying on the ground next. A rustling sound came from my right and my eyes widened as I slowly inched my head towards the source of the noise to see...

A pink bunny?

The bunny was a stuffed animal but he had some vicious looking teeth accompanying that cute exterior of his. The bunny took a lool at me and almost immediately dropped to his knees.

"Queen," the bunny said. I was a little taken aback. I didn't actually expected him to recognize me.

I relaxed me posture and faced the rabbit and hesitantly said, "Bunny." The bunny then quickly held his head lower and in a desperate voice said,"I should not be forgiven. I have forgotten to even tell you my name." The bunny let out what sounded like a strangled sob. I stepped back, this bunny was weird.

"It's fin-" I was rudely cut off when what seemed like an arrow pierced the bunny's head. I sighed in annoyance. I would really appreciate if I could finish my sentences for once. It wasn't long before I heard the sound of arrows being drawn and a voice booming across the forest.

"So, your with the demons, demon." It wasn't a question and the commanding tone the male voice had used with me. However, I needed it to play it safe and bottled up my emotions.

"Where did you get that ide-"

"You were calmly conversing with a demon, as of which called you Queen, am I wrong?" I frowned. Why did this lowly human keep interrupting my sentences! Did he not know how annoying that was? And who the hell says conversed anymore? I decided to think about the human who had a ridculous sense of style, and horrible manners, and was about to respond when a bright light flashed around us. I shied my eyes away from the light with my hand and I was even more upset.

But Bill did kill that annoying guy with that bright light.

"Took you long enough," I humphed after the light died down, crossing my arms over my chest. A lanky man dressed in a yellow tailcoat with yellow hair flying in his face slowly descended down in front of me with a grin on his regrettably handsome face.

"I'm sorry, Pinetree, I was held up."

"By what? Your mistress?" I spat out the word like it was poisen. In all honesty, I was just messing with him. A slender arm wrapped itself around my waist and I felt Bill's hot breath on the nape of my neck.

"Your my mistress," Bill whispered. Blood rushed to my face and I looked down, embarrassed.

"Shut up!" I hissed under my breath.

"You know you love it." I turned around and smacked him, not knowing what else to do in the situation.

"I want to get out of this place now." I whined impatiently.

"As you wish, my lady."

I smacked him again.