Back To Normal...?

Jesse's POV.

After the problem with Aiden and Sky City, everything's back to normal. Gathering food, fighting off monsters, going treasure hunting, it's real fun!

"Hey Jesse, you wanna check out the underwater dungeon? I heard there's great loot there." Axel said. "Really? Well, although we've just been back from another adventure, I kind of wanna go to that dungeon now." I replied, munching on steak.

"You guys already planning on going to that dungeon? I'm in!" Came a voice upstairs. Petra slowly walked down the stairs and grabbed a piece of bread and sat next to me. We now live in a house in the city.

"You wanna join Petra?" Asked Axel, grabbing another chicken. "Why not? I love adventures, and fighting." I nodded. Petra was the kind of girl who's rather fight for her life instead of walking around the city. "Well, if you really want to go, I suggest we have more people. It's underwater, and those big guardians always gets on my nerves..." Axel explained.

"We could call Olvia and Lukas, should that be enough?" I asked. Axel shrugged. "I don't know. I think it's best of we have one member of the Order."

"Don't tell me you're bringing in Ivor." Petra huffed. She hated him.

"Of course not. How about Gabriel?"

"I hadn't contact him that much. I don't even know where is he."

"Why don't we invite Isa?"

Me and Axel turned to look at Petra. Isa... the 'karate' Founder. Maybe adding her into the party is a good choice.

"I'm going with Petra's idea. Let's invite Isa."

"Sounds good to me," Axel said as he stood up. "We need supplies for the Water Breathing potion though. Any idea where to get some?"

"Why would you need to make yir own potions when we already have a potion maker? Let's ask Ivor!" I exclaimed, maybe Axel had forgot about him.

"Cool. I'll contact Lukas. He's probably hunting for some mobs."

"At this time?" I said suprised. But it was day!

"Oh, Lukas and I found a dungeon in an old cave. It's not that deep, and Lukas suggested to go on his own." Petra explained.

"Then can I follow? I would like to see the dungeon."

"Sure, just get your swords and armor. I heard there was a skeleton spawner in there."

After I got my armor and equipment ready, I followed Petra outside the town. We walked fown the gravel path and eventually reached an old cave.

"Get ready, monsters could spawn anywhere. Especially in dark, creepy places." Petra warned as she drew out her gleaming golden sword. "Right." I answered.

We walked further into the cave with me holding the torch. Suddenly we hear some bone cracking sounds.

"Looks like it's coming from over there." Petra pointed at the direction. She went and I followed. There was a faint light at the corner of the cave, and there were mossy cobblestone blocks as well.

"Stay behind me, I'm going in first." Petra ordered. She carefully sneak in and charged at something. I quickly followed behind and...

There was a cage with skeletons inside it, spinning around. The whole room was surrounded with mossy cobblestone and chests were at the corners. But what really caught my eye and ears were...

"Jesse! Help me!"

I turned around and saw Petra and Lukas defending the arrows of the 3 skeletons that were firing at them.

"Jesse! Help us!"

"Real hard trying to defend here..."

Choice:

1. Help Petra and Lukas defend the skeletons.

2. Destroy the Spawner.

Yeah, in this book, there will be choices. And I'll write according to the most voted choice. But if there's no comments or votes, I'll choose the choice myself.

End of Chapter 1.