Kidnapped?

Choice: Find Petra

Jesse's POV.

I got to find her! I have to!

"Axel, I'm going to find Petra, let me know if you reached the town."

"How? We don't have WhatsApp or Messenger!"

"Leave down tracks, I'll catch up!" I yelled. I turned back and ran off.

"Wait!" I heard someone shouted.

It was Lukas. He stopped and said, "I wan to come with you. After all, you can't handle everything on your own." I nodded and we searched through the houses.

"Where could she be..?" I muttered. As I was about to check the next house, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Melanie.

"You're Jesse right? Oh god I'm so glad to see you. Petra has been kidnapped by one of the villagers!"

"WHAT?!!" Me and Lukas exclaimed.

"It's true. I saw her get beaten down by one of tue strong villagers and got dragged underground. You can access the underground chambers in the church." She explained.

"Okay. Thanks!" I said and went off. Lukas followed.

We got into the church, and it was true. There was a trapdoor in the middle of it. I opened it and went down. We landed in a room full of stone, with two passageways.

"Lukas, I'll take the right one. If there's anything, just shout. I'll come right away."

"Got it."

We separated and we went through the dark tunnels. I lit a torch and looked around. There wasn't much.

Mfmm....

I looked around again. There was nothing.

Mffm!!

"Hello?" I said. My voice echoed through the tunnels. It was a bit scary.

...

The voice stopped. I walked hurriedly and found a door in front of me.

I opened it and it let out a 'creaakk' that made me jump. I went in the room and placed down my torch. Just what kind of room is this?

"J-essuh!"

"Huh?" I walked towards the voice. It was coming from a corner.

I slowly walked towards it, and it was Petra!

"Petra!" I said in excitement. I took off the leather that was stuffing her mouth.

"Thanks Jesse. I knew you would find me." We both blushed for a few seconds.

"Were you the one making muffled sounds?" I asked.

Petra titlted her head. "All I did was tried to shout your name. And thank goodness you heard me."

"Then..." it suddenly hit me.

Lukas!

"Woah woah. Why are there two people there?"

The voice came from behind. The room was suddenly bright, and a tall figure stood there. There were villagers!

"Huh? I thought we were only supposed to catch the girl!" A fisherman said. The librarian elbowed him.

"Hush! Let me ask!"

He walked towards me.

"Who are you?" He asked. I could feel that this villager wasn't pleasant.

"I'm Jesse. I came here to save her, Petra!"

"Then you'll have a tough choice to make." He said, grinning. Another villager pushed a player inside.

It was Lukas!

"If you want to save the girl, you have to let me have the boy. But if you want the boy, the girl is mine. Choose. Or, an even better way. You come with us." He said.

I couldn't think. What am I supposed to do?

Choice:

1. Save Petra.

2. Save Lukas.

3. Give yourself up.

A/N.

Sorry if this chapter was a bit short. And I'm also sorry that I have to keep on letting you guys choose who to save. But I'll tell you, the story will get more interesting later. Anyways, thx for readin' and baii!!!