Never Stop Fighting (Olivia Ending)

Since you guys had soo many comments, I'll do two endings for this book! This is for Olivia's ending.

Jesse's POV.

I have to save her...she deserves it.

I swam (?) to her and reached out my hand. She was still looking unconscious, so I pushed her upwards, aiming for the 'RESPAWN' button.

On the way, Olivia shivered.

"Olivia?" I said worriedly.

She turned towards me, with a shocked face. She tried to speak, but no words came out from her mouth.

"It's okay. I'll get you there."

Olivia still doesn't understand, but she followed me and tried to swim up.

Finally, we reached the button. From this point of view, the button seemed quite small. I pointed the button and Olivia.

"Press it."

She shook her head, then pointed at me, then made a line across her neck.

I sighed and patted her on the back. "Just do it, will you?"

Olivia had a look of sadness in her eyes, and hesitated whether to press it. Before she did that, she gave me one last hug, and smashed the button.

It glowed, and Olivia was sent back to the world. Her whole body shimmered like dust, and disappeared. Again, I felt like falling. But this time, no one was by my side.

I'm all alone in this red void.

Petra's POV.

I was still sobbing from Jesse's death. I can't get over it! Seeing him die in front of me...

"GUYS! GUYS COME OVER HERE!!"

Axel's voice was loud and clear. Despite being sad, I got up and ran over to see the commotion. Isa, Lukas and Axel were crowding something.

"Is she...alive?" Lukas asked.

"Looks like it. She's got a pulse." Isa inspected.

I pushed Isa softly and saw her. Olivia. Wait...wasn't she dead?

"Olivia? Is that you?" Axel called out. Her eyes fluttered open, and all of us hugged her. (Axel hugged the tightest anyway)

"Wow! I can't believe it Olivia!" Axel exclaimed. She looked tired, so I suggested to let her sit in the bed. Once she sat down, she looked like as if she had not have sleep in 10 years.

"Olivia...how are you alive?" Isa asked.

"Guys....you are never gonna believe this." Olivia started. "When I was killed, I was brought into this...endless reddish void. There was a button called 'RESPAWN' and I tried to get it, but I couldn't reach it. I was only awake for a few seconds, then I fell unconscious."

"When I woke up, Jesse was pushing me. So I thought, Did he die? And I tried to talk, but there was no sound coming out. Surprisingly Jesse could talk. Then he pushed me up, and I found out we were heading to the button. So I used my strength to swim up also, and we finally reached it."

"We got there, and Jesse told me to push it. I couldn't believe what he was doing, so I tried to deny his offer. But he looked at me, and said, 'Just do it. Will you?' I hugged him one last time, and pressed it. Then...bam. I woke up here."

Once they heard my story, everyone looked down. Petra was starting to tear up again, and Isa patted her on the back.

"J-Jesse....he sacrificed himself...to save you..." She cried.

I was also tearing up, and hugged Petra to comfort her.

"I know it must be hard for you. I'm sorry, Petra."

Our group sniffled, sobbed, and cried.

Few weeks later

Petra's POV.

I dressed up nicely and took some bread for food. After that I exited the room and saw Lukas.

"Be home quick! Olivia and Axel should be back hunting." Lukas called out.

"Okay!"

I walked fast-paced down the lane, and into the woods.

There, was a cobblestone fence, under a dark oak tree. Roses were around it, and in thr middle of it was Jesse's picture.

I kneeled down, scattered some bread (idk why) on it and closed my eyes and prayed for him.

Then I said, "Hey Jesse. How's it going? I know that people will think I'm crazy talking to a fence, but they don't know what we've been through."

"You were brave back there. Fighting off monsters even though you were sick, and sacrificing yourself as a loyal friend. I truly admired you. Too bad...you...had to leave early."

"Everyone is having a great life here. I'm a professional swordswoman, Lukas is getting better at cooking, Axel and Olivia are getting along very well, and Isa is improving her skills as a karate lady. Although you're gone, we still miss you. Don't worry. Everything's fine here."

A tear rolled down my cheeks as sunshine shined down on me brightly.

"What I love about you is, you never stop fighting. I like that about you."

-Olivia Ending-