Going Off!

Choice: Help Lukas and Petra defend the skeletons.

Jesse's POV.

I ran over to their sides and blocked some arrows off. Then I threw my sword and it hit two skeletons. The last one got hit by Petra.

"Phew, that was close." I sighed.

"Indeed," Lukas said, destroying the spawner.

"There's not much stuff here... name tags... wheat... gunpowder... string?" I found some useless stuff.

"Oh I forgot. I took all the good stuff." Lukas laughed as he showed me the diamonds and horse armors. I sighed.

"Well, now this is settled, let's go back." Petra said.

At home...

"Oh yeah I'm in!" Lukas exclaimed when he heard the news. "This dungeon was said to have lots and lots of loots. And it's underwater too? That's awesome!"

"Wait, so you like swimming?" Axel asked, surprised.

"Uh, I kinda took swimming lessons before, so I'm okay at it."

"So there's 5 people going?" Said Olivia, taking some items from the chest.

"We plan to invite Isa. You know, the Founder. I'll go to Sky Village to search for her." I replied.

"Hey, bring me along. The last time you guys went to Sky Village, I was forced to test out Ivor's potions..." Petra said, crossing her arms.

I smiled. "Right then. Let's get going."

Petra's POV.

Sky Village was just outside the town. We walked there and noticed there was more people than before.

"This place sure has gone crowded."

"Yeah, but it's gotten better. Don't ya think?" Jesse said, looking at the big house in front of us. That must be Isa's house.

We knocked the door and went in. Her house was brilliant! There's a fireplace, couches, chests in order, everything was so...nice!

"Hiiiyah!" Came a voice downstairs. Me and Jesse went down and opened the door. We saw Isa, practicing her sword skills.

"Ha!" She threw the iron swords and it barely got past me and Jesse. We stood there, frozen.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you two!" Isa apologized. She retrieved her swords that were stuck on the walls. "I suppose you come here for a reason?"

"Yeah, we want you to come with us to an underwater dungeon." I explained.

"Hmm, I do have some free time. When are we going?" Isa asked, wiping her two swords.

"Maybe tomorrow. I think we have enough people by now." Jesse said as he walked out if the door. "And it's almost turning to night. Be safe!"

"Thanks for inviting me!"

Next day...

"Oh yeah! You guys ready?" Axel exclaimed with an excited tone. He put on his helmet and did fist bumps.

"What's gotten into you, Axel? You seem more excited than ever." Olivia laughed elbowing him.

"This dungeon has loots. Lots and lots if 'em. Of course I'm excited!"

"Me too, I wonder what I could do with that much treasure. Hmm..." Lukas joined in.

"So everyone here?" I checked the people. Isa wasn't here yet.

"She told me she would be a little late. Hope if you don't mind." Jesse said as he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Hey guys! Sorry I was late!" Isa walked hurriedly to join the group. She wore a satchel and her two iron swords were behind her.

"Seems like you came well prepared." Olivia stated. She also wore her redstone armor and grasped her Infinity Bow.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to die. Anyways, we all ready?" She was jumping with excitement. "I heard that this dungeon contains lots of treasure. Might be more mighty than the Eversource!"

"Did everyone come just for the treasure..." Jesse muttered under his breath. I patted him on the shoulder to encourage him.

"Let's go! We're all set!" Axel yelled.

Ok, some chapters will have choices, not all of them. And I'm sorry if this chapter was short. Anyways, thx for reading!!