WTF is going on?

The that I put up there is going to be one of the songs on her new album (pretend like Chelsie wrote this song and Justin is featured in it)

Daryl's pov:
As I woke up I got out of bed fast and got dressed and all that other stuff and went to Chelsie's. When I got there I rang her door bell and Zayn answered the door what the hell are you doing here I asked Zayn? I came back home with Chelsie last night but we didn't do anything she was drunk and she wanted to have sex but I stopped her I promise Zayn said to me, ok well where's Chelsie? In her room thanks as I went to Chelsie's room I saw her sitting on her bed hey babe Daryl what are you doing here? Well I just wanted to come see my girl look Daryl I promise Zayn and I didn't do anything I know baby you do yeah Zayn told me everything oh well now you yeah hey why don't you get dressed and I'll take you somewhere to eat? Ok I'll be down in a minute alright baby hey were are you going Chelsie asked me as I was about to leave the room? Down stairs but what about my kiss? Oh yeah I said as I ran toward her and she then ran towards the bed as I attacked her with hugs and kisses ok Daryl please stop she said as she giggled.
This is what Chelsie is wearing today

This is what Daryl is wearing today

*At the restaurant*Chelsie's pov:So Daryl what are you doing today? Umm I'm hoping I'll get to spend the day with my girl  well now you can Daryl I've been thinking  about what? Getting my nose pierced and getting a tattoo  well if that's what you...

*At the restaurant*
Chelsie's pov:
So Daryl what are you doing today? Umm I'm hoping I'll get to spend the day with my girl well now you can Daryl I've been thinking about what? Getting my nose pierced and getting a tattoo well if that's what you want then today is your lucky day Daryl are you ready going to take me to do that? Well yeah anything to make you happy omg Daryl I love you so much and I love you too. We are here Daryl I'm a little scared why? Idk well not be because I'm here alright ok let's go in, did that hurt? Well not to bad well now you have your nose pierced and a tattoo and I love them are you going to come back to my house or are we going to your house? We can going to your house Daryl said ok then let's go.

I'm sorry if I'm making this one short but next chapter someone will be in it and they are going to start drama.