Break Free

Hannah's pov:
I'm scared and I want my mommy. Someone took us and one of them as my mommy but one of them are going to take me to my daddy's so I'm going to tell him what happened. Alright little girl I'm leaving you here plus you can find your dad won't worry and with that he left, so I went up to the desk and a nice lady was up there. Can I help you said the lady? Yes ma'am I'm looking for my daddy Justin Bieber oh ok well let me call him and tell him that his daughter is here ok ok .
Daryl's pov:
Guys be quiet the lady at the front desk is on the phone. Yes what's wrong? Oh um Mr. Dixon your daughter is here wait what yes she is down her with me I'll be down there thanks bye. So what did she say asked Scooter? Hannah is in the lobby are you for real yes now I have to go get her and sure enough there she was Hannah sweetie daddy omg baby I thought I would never see you again. Hannah where's mommy? I'll tell you when we go up to your room ok let's go then hey Hannah hey guys ok now let us where mommy is. Idk where she is but when we got off the plane some guy came and took us he then told a lady if Daryl Dixon comes and ask where they are talking about me and mommy then tell him that they never got here. Omg Hannah are you ok? Yes daddy I'm find, but I want mommy back I know sweetie and we are going to find her ok ok now why don't you take a nap and uncle Scooter will watch you while me and the others go and find mommy ok sweetie. Ok daddy and I love you I love you too.
Do you think they will find her before it's too late?