Family Time

[please watch or listen to the music video]
Justin's pov:
It's been a while week since Chelsie and I started dating again and I'm going to ask her if she and Hannah would like to move in with me,and I hope she says yes. Right now I'm at the studio writing a new song and of course Chelsie will be on tour soon and she is so excited so is Hannah but she wants me to come with her but Chelsie hasn't asked me yet. Oh the name of my new song is Perfect Together it's about Chelsie and me, oh the name of Chelsie's tour is Dangerous woman {just pretend that Chelsie sings the songs on the album Dangerous woman} oh and I have been on my Purpose tour and Chelsie and Hannah will be coming today and stay for the rest of the tour they would have came with me when it first started but Chelsie had to do somethings and take Hannah to school. But now Hannah is out for summer and she's happy about that, Hannah is ready to see me on stage because she as never seen me on stage so yeah.
Chelsie's pov:
I'm ready to see Justin and so is Hannah right now we are on my private jet. Plus we will be with Justin on his tour and then if he feels like it he can come with me and Hannah on my tour but if he doesn't feel like it I understand. I'm just so excited to see him oh and I hear that he is making a new song I can't wait to hear it, Hannah is really glad that it's summer time and so am I because we can go to the pool and go tanning so yeah I'm ready. Plus I'll be getting my second tattoo Justin and I got a tattoo and we got matching tattoos so I'm now ready for my second one.
This is the tattoos Justin and Chelsie got

What do you think will happen when Chelsie and Hannah get there?There will be a little bit of drama in the next chapter and someone will be returning but who? And a new character will be in the next few chapters so keep reading to find out what's ...

There will be a little bit of drama in the next chapter and someone will be returning but who?
And a new character will be in the next few chapters so keep reading to find out what's going on.