What are we?

Chelsie's pov:
I just got home with Hannah and of she was asleep the whole time. I was so glad to be home but it's going to be really heard to take care of her by myself I just wish Justin would have stayed I mean we could have been a happy family, but he wanted to stay with Selena and I'm happy that they are happy together. I think I'm going to move on and find someone who really will love me and not leave me.

Justin's pov Chelsie did make a new song called Teddy Bear and it is a really awesome song and I know it's about me

Justin's pov
Chelsie did make a new song called Teddy Bear and it is a really awesome song and I know it's about me. Plus she is working on a new album and I can't wait for it to come out, I wonder if she had our baby yet? You know I don't think she did because she would have called me and told me so that way I could go up there and see our baby girl plus I wonder what she will name her? I just can't wait to see her and hold her but I can't live with them because I have a little girl and one on the way and that's the only reason I'm not staying for Selena, the reason why I can't leave is because my little girl needs me and I can't leave her and I won't.

Do you think Justin will end up leaving Selena?
Will he realize that Chelsie might end up with someone else?
Will the guy that Chelsie is going to be together with beat her up?