Chainsaw

Chelsie's pov:
I heard every word Justin said and that was so sweet of him. As I was trying to wake up I heard beeping and the doctors said that she's going flat line and I got scared, but then God did something amazing. He knew that it wasn't my time to left my little girl or Justin and I thank God for not letting me die.
Hannah's pov:
Hi my name is Hannah and I'm five now my mom as been in the hospital for 1 year but when she got out she came and got me. So she took me away from my daddy and she said that it is best for me, and I can understand because he was never in my life until now. He even wrote a new song and it's about mommy it's called Chainsaw {pretend like Justin wrote the song} and I like it. I know that my daddy misses mommy because when she came by to get me he was trying to get her to stay but she said how can she trust him after he left her when I was in her stomach.
Justin's pov:
Chelsie has been out for a year now and she came and got Hannah I was begging her to stay with me and she said how can I trust you. So I made a song about her because I miss her so much I never meant for her to get hurt and she did but I'm not going to give up on us. Chelsie says that I get to keep Hannah Friday - Sunday so at let I got to see her but it's not the same I want us to be a family and right now we are far from that.
This is Hannah