The father of my baby is...

Justin's pov:
Chelsie called me and said that I need to come over to her house. She said that she needs to tell Zayn and I something I knock on the door and Chelsie answered the door and said come in. When I came in Zayn was sitting on the couch ok so guys I found out who the father of my baby is  and who's the father Zayn asked? Well umm the father is Justin  wait what I'm the father I asked surprised? Yeah you are  well then it looks like I'll be leaving then Chelsie Zayn said yeah ok then I'll see you later.
Chelsie's pov:
So Justin  listen Chelsie I have to go. So that's it your just going to leave me and our baby? No Chelsie I just need time ok Chelsie  ok  I promise I'll be back I'm not leaving you and our baby. I'm now 9 months pregnant and do you remember that day when Justin said that he was not going to leave me or our baby? Yeah well I knew that he would leave because he didn't come back I found out that he married Selena and now their starting their own family, Selena is only 1 month pregnant. I knew I should have never trusted Justin but if it wasn't for Kylie and Ariana I would be all alone but they have been helping me a lot and so glad that I have them in my life.
Selena's pov:
I'm so glad that Justin just left Chelsie and got married to me because now me and Justin are starting our own family. Plus Justin is really stupid because he can't see that I'm just using him for his money I mean who wouldn't he is fuckin rich.

Chelsie is having a girl and her name is Hannah.
What do you think about Justin leaving Chelsie for Selena?
What do you think will happen?
Well all you have to do is read Daddy's angel to find out.