Someone please HELP!!!

*2 years later*
Chelsie's pov
Well it's been two years now and it still feels like Hannah was just born yesterday. Last year I met a really nice guy and we has been dating for about one year now, his name is Mathew and he did ask me if I wanted to move in with him and I said yes. But now everything has changed Mathew is not that sweet guy I met he hits me and beats me, he says if I leave he will do something to Hannah so I don't think about leaving because Hannah means the world to me, and I won't let anything happen to her.
Justin's pov
It's now been two years since I last seen Chelsie and she now has a boyfriend I knew I should have never let her go. Oh yesterday me and my oldest daughter were out getting some ice cream and we saw Chelsie and Hannah but Chelsie had bruises on her arms I really wanted to go up to her and ask what happened but I didn't. I just hope her boyfriend isn't doing that to her or I'll have to beat him up for doing that to her and I don't care if I would have to go to jail, but Hannah has grown up so much I heard that she is going to be 3 soon and I hope Chelsie will let me go.
Mathew's pov
It's true I do beat up Chelsie and last night I did beat her up in front of her little girl and I didn't care. But if Chelsie does try to run away she and her little girl will get it bad and I mean it, plus I'm only using Chelsie for her money and soon Hannah will be 3 and I don't want her to have her party here at my house so I told Chelsie that she can just go somewhere else to have it. Plus I did Force Chelsie to have sex with me so if she has another baby I'll just beat the shit out of her.