Chapter 1 - First day

This is my first short story so please be patient with it. Also, chapters marked with * are more violent so if you're not comfortable with that, please skip ahead. :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy my new story ''Sun and Moon''!

___________

Dear Moon,

Loving you was the most wonderful yet painful experience in my life. But I don't regret it one bit. We broke each other down, piece by piece. We yelled and said hurtful words. We lied and cheated. But at the end of the day, we stitched each other back. Slowly, piece by piece, until we were whole again. Together we were perfectly imperfect. Like two jigsaw puzzles. And even though our relationship was disastrous, I wouldn't have it any other way. Because you were the only one that made me feel like I was alive. Like I was worth something. You were my everything and even though I'll never see or hold you again, I'll always love you.

Wherever I am in the world, there is always something that reminds me of you. When I was in Paris, I couldn't help but thinking how it would have been if you were there. I could almost picture you smiling and laughing as you ran ahead of me. Or when I was in Egypt and visited the pyramids I could imagine you gawking at the amazing structures and talk about them all day.

No matter how much time flies by, I'll never stop missing you. The way you smiled. The way your eyes crinkled at the corners when you laughed. The sound of your laughter. The way your touch felt. The way you loved me. I will always love you. You have my heart, forever and always.

Until we meet again,

Sun