Chapter 5 - 108 days

Dear Moon,

I've been sulking in our apartment for 78 days now and yes, before you start nagging at me and saying how unhealthy it is for me, I know that okay? But I can't help it. If I'm being honest, it feels like I've lost my will to live. Each day since your passing has slowly but surely drained me, and I'm now completely empty. As for the apartment, somehow I managed to keep it. Don't ask me how I did it, I'm not sure you would want to know.

I'm also aware of what I said in one of my previous letters and don't worry. Sooner or later, I will go and explore Asia, but not now. Since that last letter, everything has gotten worse. I didn't think it would be this way. For a while, I had a small glimmer of hope that it would be better and that I would travel to Asia and explore the wonderful continent. But for now, my plans are delayed.

I miss you. I miss our friends too. I miss us. I miss everything we had before. I want it back so badly, but where do I start? Please give me some sign, just something to help me back on my feet. I'm so lost without you.

The weather is not helping either. The days have gotten darker and darker and now it rains almost every day. I feel like one of those Tumblr pictures, when they sit by the window and watch the rain splatter against the cool glass. If you were here, you would probably take out your Polaroid camera and snap a picture of me, because you know how much I don't like having my picture taken. But then you would simply smile that adorable smile of yours and say something incredibly cheesy that would make my heart melt and I would instantly forgive you. You also knew that I could never stay mad at you.

How I miss those days with you, Moon.

Until we meet again,

Sun