Chapter 12 - 628 days

Dear Moon,

I'm sorry for disappearing for quite some time, but I'm back now and I have some happy news to share with you!

Where should I start then? There's so much to tell you. But yeah, I'll start from the beginning.

Remember when I told you I was going to move to Asia? Well, I've been looking around, and applying for different jobs, and yesterday, one of the companies returned to me and offered me a job in Japan! I'm very excited and of course I said yes.

I had to go and sign some files for them though, before I started and I met this really nice girl. She reminds me so much of you. You both have the same energy, the same happiness and will to live that drew me to you in the first place. When I look at her, at her mesmerizing eyes, I can see how scared she is and all I want to do it to hug her, to tell her that everything will be okay. But whenever I try to approach her, she back away. It makes me mad and sometimes I feel like just snapping her pretty little neck. Don't worry though, I'm not a killer and I would never do that.

Moon, it's been 628 days now without you and as I said before, the pain is still there. I have more and more happy moments now than what I had the first few weeks after you left. I think it's finally looking bright again, and I can't help but wonder if you're up there, watching over me with a smile on your lips.

Until we meet again,

Sun