2.

Jasmins POV:

This afternoon was amazing. Alistair. The way he kissed me, it was the most amazing thing ever. It was perfect.

He walked me home and we talked about the afternoon and he asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him. I said Yes of couse, he kissed me and I walked in to my house and blew him as kiss and closed the door behind me.

I watched him walk down the street through my window until I couldn't see him anymore then I ran to my room to call Tammy.I got my phone out of my bag, rushing to tell her and dialed her number.

*Phone call.*

TAMMY: Hey Jazz! How was this afternoon?

JAZZ: Hey! Oh my god! It was the most perfect thing in the whole world!

T: Oh My Gosh! Tell me what happened!

J: Well, we sat at the smoothie bar and he said that I was beautiful and amazing and gorgeous and perfect and stuff like that and he said ....

T: OH MY GOD! HE SAID WHAT!

J: He said that he loved me...

T: *squeals!* OMG! THAT'S ADORABLE! AHHH!

J: Shhh! And...

T: And what!!! Tell me!

J: We walked up the hill and we stood watched the sun set and he kissed me and it was amazi-.

T: OMG! HE KISSED YOU! OMG WAS IT AMAZING OR AHHH -

J: Shh! Stop interrupting, anyway, he kissed me and we walked home together and he asked me to go to the movies with him.

T: OMG! When?! Did you say yes?! What are you going to wear?! How are you going to wear your hair?! Does that mean your dating?! Omg!

J: Woah, calm down. On Saturday, of course I said yes.

T: But Jazz, we were going to the city on Saturday...

J: Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot all about it. I can just go another time with him.

T: No, It's fine. He is obviously more important than me, so important that you would forget our plans.

J: No! It's not like that! I didn't mean too.

T: Don't worry about it... I have to go, bye.

*Dial tone ended.*

J: Tammy? Tam? Are you there?

*End of call.*

What just happened? Tammy hung up on me? She has never done that to me. I felt so bad, I am going to have to cancel on Alistair. Oh great. He is going to think I'm bailing.

But I'm sure he will understand...