9.

JASMINS POV:

I woke up in Alistairs arms. My eyes fluttered open and my eyes focused. The sun was bright. I picked up my smashed iPhone from last night and checked the time.

'12.17pm, Tuseday, August 13th.'

Crap. We missed school. Oh well, who needs it, besides, one day won't matter.

I herd Tammy wake up. She looked over at me with a frightening glare. She was NOT a morning person.

"Good morning sleepy head." I whispered.

"What time is it?" Tammy said in her sleepy voice rubbing her eyes. "Quarter past 12." I answered.

"Where is Alistair?" Tammy asked.

"He is next to me, what do you mean?" I said confused.

"No... he isn't..." Tammy just laid down and closed her eyes.

I looked at Alistair, his eyes opened and he smiled at me.

"Good morning my beautiful." He said in a secy morning voice.

"Good morning." I said with a giggle.

"Where did you come from? " Tammy said in shock.

"I went to the shit house." Alistair said in a bogan accent and laughed. "Let's go have brunch" Alistair said then said poshly.

"Brunch, that's very posh! Considering what you just said." Tammy said in a posh accent to mimic him.

We all got up and went to have something to eat.

"Alistair, can I have a shower here?" Tammy asked.

"Sure."

Finally ALONE time with Alistair.

Tammy walked out of the room into the bathroom.

-------

TAMMYS POV:

I know Jazz was dying for alone time with Alistair, so I decided to make up an excuse to get out of there but to still be there.

------

JASMINS POV:

I know Tammy did that for me to have alone time with Alistair and I think he knew that aswell.

Alistair walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my forehead.

He looked into my eyes and pushed my hair behind my ears. He slowly tilted his head and I followed our lips were millimeters apart and finally our lips crashed together.

I pushed me up again the wall without breaking the kiss.

He stopped kissing me and looked me into the eyes and said "Jasmin, I am not real."

"What?" I was so confused on what he just said.