15.

JASMINS POV:

I got ready for school and mum said that we all had to go to Tammys. We got there and my mum and dad went in side.

My brother took me inside to the bathroom.

"Jazz, are you OK? Did you have a bad dream"

My brother said as he put his arm around me to comfort me.

"Yes. You died and so did dad but mum killed you both and then I moved in with Alistair and he wasn't my boyfriend and then he was and Tammy moved in aswell and then I died in the shower and Alistair said he killed me and Tammy and they were siblings." I said in one big blur.

"It's all OK. Now put this on." he handed me a beautiful blue sparkling dress, the same one as in my dream.

"But I have to go school. I'm not wearing that It's to beautiful!" I laughed.

"It's Saturday silly." My brother laughed.

I put it on and it fit perfect. My brother handed me a bag of goodies. Shoes, makeup, jewelry.

"Where is this from?" I asked in surprise.

"I've been saving up for a while." he smiled.

I got all dressed up and my brother blind folded me and walked me to the lounge.

He pulled of the blind fold!

"SURPRISE!!!" All my friends were there.

Tammy came running up to me and gave me a big hug.

Alistair came running over and kissed me.

"I've missed you." he smiled.

"I've missed you too." I giggled.

The party went on and everyone was socializing but it had to end sooner or later.

Everyone went home and my life was back to being perfect. My amazing family. My perfect bestfriend and my amazing boyfriend.