3.

Jasmin's POV:

I had a quick shower, put on my pjs and went to the kitchen to make some noodles. My mum works in the city so she comes home late on Thursdays but my dad was usually home by now. I figured he was just staying back late so I didn't think much about it. I couldn't wait to tell my mum what had happened today, she was like my second bestfriend.

I took my noodles to my room and hoped into bed and turned on the TV to watch The Simpson.

I grabbed my phone and texted Alistair.

*Texting*

J: Hey, I'm so sorry, can we go to the movies a different day? I forgot Tammy and I were going to the city on Saturday, you are welcome to come if you want? x

A: Oh that's fine, I would love to. x

J: Cool. I'm going to bed now. Good Night see you at school tomorrow. x

A: Great. Talk at school tomorrow. Good Night. x

*End of texting*

I leaned over and plugged in my phone. I finished my noodles and put the cup on my bed side table.

All I could think about was Alistair and this afternoon. Does this mean we are dating?

I felt so bad about Tammy. I felt like I let her down, I will ring her in the morning it was to late by then.

I slowly drifted off into a light sleep when my phone started rining.

I rolled over half asleep to check who it was. It was my mum. I answered the phone.

*Phone call.*

JASMIN: Hello, Mum?

MUM: Hi sweetheart. *sniffles* I need you to come out the front, I will be there to pick you up in a minute, you don't have time to get dressed, I will explain in the car. Love you.

J: OK bye x see you shortly.

*End of call.*

I quickly grabbed my shoes and ran outside, it was about 1am. My mum came around the corner and I jumped into the car and she had been crying.

"Mum? What's wrong? Where are we going? Is everything OK? " I was worried now.

"We are going to the hospital." she said while crying.

I wondered who it was and I became worried and nervous to find out who it was. I didn't want to ask, because it might make her upset even more. I have never seen my mum this upset before only when I lost my brother when I was 8. He had died from cancer, he was 11 when he died, from then on it was just my mum, dad and me.

We arrived at the hospital and we practically ran in. We went to the emergency room and I walked in and saw who it was.