14.

*JASMINS POV*

I went to go have shower. I plugged in my phone and started playing my favorite song.

I took of my clothes and turned the taps on. The cold water gave me a shiver but it got warmer.

"But you gotta keep your head uppppp! You can let your hair downnnn! " I sang at the top of my lungs forgetting about Tammy and Alistair.

*TAMMYS POV *

Jazz said Alistair had to tell me something so Jazz when to have a shower.

We sat in the lounge room and we could hear her singing in the shower.

"Tammy...I am. Well, I am a guardian angel. I am dead." Alistair blurted out.

"What the FUCK! I have read fanfics about people like you. Is that why Jazz hasn't died yet! " I screeched.

"Yes. shh.  I protect you and Jazz." Alistair smiled.

We heard a massive crash coming from the bathroom.

All of a sudden we couldn't hear Jazz anymore the singing had stop and the water had too but the music had changed and was softer.

We ran to the bathroom and tried to open the door but it was locked and it wouldn't budge.

Alistair ended up kicking the door in. Woah, that was hot. I have always had a crush on Alistair. I just haven't told Jazz.

We saw Jazz on the ground naked. She was cut and bleeding. Alistair picked her up.

Alistair was laughing.

"Why the fark are you laughing" I said as tears ran down my face.

"This was my plan." he said evilly.

"Why, what was your plan!?" I cried.

"For Jazz to die so I can be with you. I used her to get closer to you!" He said as Jazz faded into thin air.

Alistair pushed me up again the wall and stared kissing my neck.

He ripped my shirt down the middle and threw it accross the room. He slid his shirt off and undid his belt.

"Get off me!" I cried.

"No!" He slapped me across the face and I fell to the floor.

He dragged me to his room.

"JAZZ! JAZZ! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

--------

JASMINS POV:

I woke up in my room, to my mum calling me to get up.

I jumped up. "It was just a dream?" I said to my self.

I got up and walked out to the kitchen.

I saw my dad and brother sitting at the table eating and my mum cooking.

"YOU ARE ALIVE!" I screamed.

"Of course we are!" My brother laughed.

"Go get ready for school sweet." My mum said.

I ran to my room crying with joy. I checked my phone.

*2 messages*

Tammy: Hey Jazz. Wanna walk to school together?

Alistair: Good Morning My Beautiful girl. I have a surprise for you.

I replied to Tammys text.

"Hey. Sure. I will meet you at yours at 8. x"

I replied to Alistair.

"Good Morning baby. Can't wait to see you"