5.

ALISTAIRS POV:

I woke up around 7am and laid in bed for a few minutes.

I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about Jazz, she wad just so perfect. I felt like something was wrong though. Like something bad at happened. I thought about how I was going to get to see her today.

I got out of bed and got put on a shirt and some jeans and quickly combed my hair. I grabbed my red vans and put them on. I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

I left to walk to school at around 8 and texted Jazz.

*Texts*

ALISTAIR: hey Jazz, what time are you getting to school? Do you want me to pick you up along the way?

*End of texts*

Jazz didn't reply, that's not like her. Maybe her phone died or she left her phone at home and she had already left.

I got to her house and knocked on the door.Tthere was no answer, so I knocked again and still no answer. I figured she was already at school.

------

JASMIN'S POV:

I woke up a strange room, but then I remembered what happened last night. I stood up and a nurse walked in with my mum. "Hi mum." I said in a croaky voice. "Hi sweetie, we are going home now, you don't have to go to school if you don't want." She said in a kind and heartful voice.

I walked over to her and gave her a giant hug and we walked out. While my mum was talking to the nurse, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check it but it was dead.

In the car, mum didn't say much. She was acting like nothing had happened. She was scaring me because she was acting happy.

We arrived home and I quickly went in side and put my phone on charge, laid down and went to sleep.

I woke up at about 4.30pm. I rolled over to check my phone, 11 messages from Tammy and 7 miss calls, 4 messages from Alistair and 2 miss calls.

Quickly checked the messages from Tammy.

*MESSAGES*

Tammy: Hey Jazz. Do you want to walk to school today?

8.02am

Tammy: Hello? Is everything ok?

8.31am

Tammy: Jazz, Alistair just told me he is coming to the city with us?

9.01am

Tammy: How could you! It was just for us!

9.03am

Tammy: What, am I not important enough for you to reply to my messages?

11.40am

Tammy: Why are you ignoring me? What have I done?

1.39pm

Tammy: Jazz! You aren't at school. I'm worried, what's going on? why aren't you answering me?

1.50pm

Tammy: Jazz, how come you weren't at school? 3.03pm

Tammy: Jazz, I'm going to call you.

3.08pm

Tammy: Jasmin! I HAVE RUNG YOU ABOUT 7 TIMES! WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME?

4.10pm

Tammy: Fine! Don't answer me then.

4.15pm

ALISTAIR: Hey, Jazz, you didn't answer your door, are you at school yet?

8.10am

ALISTAIR: Hey. is everything OK? Tammy seamed really angry when I told her about me coming with you guys on Saturday.

9.04am

ALISTAIR: Hey, Tammy told me I should try calling you because you haven't answered any of her calls. Please answer.

4.20pm

*End of texts.*

I rolled out off bed and walked out into the kitchen to see my mum holding a beer can and about 12 empty cans sitting on the bench and a ash tray full of cigarettes.

My mum never drinks or smokes. She was drunk right now, I could tell but I've never seen her like this.

"Mum, what are you doing!?" I exclaimed. "Fuck off, you little slut. You never do anything around here." She yelled. She has never said anything like that to me. She picked up a fork from out of the sink and threw it at me.

I ran down the hall and hid in my bed room. I quickly grabbed my phone and climbed out through my window.

I called Tammy as I was running down the street.

*Phone call.*

TAMMY: Hello.

JAZZ: OMG! Thank god you answered. Can I Please stay at yours, something terrible is happening.

TAMMY: Fine. I will see you in a minute.

JAZZ: OK, bye

*End of call.*

I ran down the road until I got to Tammys house and I knocked on the door. Tammy opened the door and I gave her a huge hug and I began to cry. She hugged me back and took me to her room.