3 weeks later

I decided to stay and the guys have made this place just like home for me. Most people would say I'm crazy for staying in a house full of boys that I barley know but honestly what do I have to lose.

I didn't tell the guys but my parents also sexually abused me to. I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet cause it's just hard. It's usually something you never want to admit.

Anyways the guys are taking me out shopping today. For three weeks straight I've been wearing their clothes. Well except Zach and Alex cause they have girlfriends who will be joining today.

Austin told me that I could get anything I wanted  no matter the price. But I don't know if I feel comfortable spending his money like that. But he gave me no choice.

I told him that I'd pay him back every single dime when I got my job. But he told me that the only way he'd let me pay him back is through house work. Now I know how it sounds but if you think about it I couldn't really pass because I mean he took me into his home. It can't hurt.  And plus Zachs girlfriend is moving in. So she can help out.

After we picked up Tiana and Taylor we headed to the biggest mall in Miami. We drove in a big black van. Robert says that they usually ride in it to the concerts.

@@@@@

We just left the seventh store. I just need underwear then we are getting dinner.

Robert stayed outside while the rest of us went into pink. They were having a sale one pair for two dollars.  Austin told me the least I could get was 50. I protested because alone that was one hundred dollars. But of course he told me that if I didn't grab them he'd do it. So I gave in and grabbed some along with some night gowns.

As we were paying the cashier started flirting with him. I see why I mean Austin's so handsome. I'd date him if he was interested. She wrote her number on the back of the receipt.

"Thank you come on babe" Austin as he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

He swung our hands back and forward as we walked to the exit. Just before we walked out Austin stopped and turned me towards him.

"So earlier I secretly bought you a dress for you to wear tomorrow on our date if you agree to go" he said kinda shy.

"Mr.Mahone are you asking me out on a date" I giggled.

"Why yes I am what do you say" he laughed

"I'd love to" I said with a cheesy grin.

We walked over to everyone and they stared at our hands that were still held together.

"Dinner time guys"  Austin said as we continued to walk.