Some people deal with things in different ways. In our case we are dealing differently.

It's been three months since the death our baby. Austin sit in the same spot everyday and doesn't move. He's depressed and I get it. The doctor prescribed him some antidepressants.

I party. That's how I deal with my pain. I go out and party all night. I usually come home around twelve in the afternoon then go to parties around eight when it gets dark.

Everything I come home Austin is still in the same spot and the guys try to get me to stay and help.

The hospital called and said they couldn't hold the body of the baby any longer. We needed to make a decision on what to do with it.

But who knows I just want to party.

I snuck in the back door trying to avoid the speech from the guys.

"You shouldn't go out. Stay and help get him back on his feet. You can't let alittle bump in the road stop you"

I closed the door and started to make my way up the stairs.

"Come back down here" Zach shouted.

I rolled my eyes and stomp my drunk ass down the stairs. I went over and fell back on the couch next to Austin.

"You guys come on it's been three months. We can't stand to see you like this anymore" Robert says.

"We understand that your in pain. But Austin come on your fans are tweeting us wondering where you are. And Brooke stop partying. You need to get back on your feet" Zach said.

"Michele called... She said the hospital called about the little baby body. We can get through this but we need to do it together" Alex said.

I tried not to cry I really tried. Tears just flowed from my eyes after listening to all of them. I was just reminded that this baby's is gone and isn't coming back. Another thought that clouded my mind was that I was ruining Austin's career.

Just like I tried to avoid doing.

I looked at Austin. He was crying too. This baby was my fault.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

He looked at me and leaned over. He hugged my and cried harder.

"It's my fault" I cried.

"It's ok baby we can always make another one later on" he breathed.

"Guys lets move slowly but you both need to shower" Zach said.

Austin and I stood up. We made our way up the stairs into our bathroom. We turned on the water. We undressed then got in.

We stood under the water. Our ears still flowing mixing with the shower water. Eventually we started to wash up.

We got right into bed after. I was tired and I assume Austin was too.