I've been preparing for this date all day. Shaving, waxing, plucking and oh my goodness. It wall all be worth it when I tell him my answer.

Austin been stressing about this date all day. That must mean it's gonna be even better than I deserve.

Around six Austin called me. I grabbed my purse slowly made my way down the steps. Everyone was standing there taking picture. I was so romantic. Austin stood at the foot of the stairs wear a dress shirt and pants. In his hands were chocolates and flowers.

"Ma' lady" he smiled as he bowed.

"Austin this is to cute" I smiled.

"Anything for the girl of my dreams" he said.

We said our goodbyes and then got into the car. We drove off to lover lane. It's a cute little restaurant for couples.

We were seated immediately and ordered and everything. Half way into the meal is when Austin asked for my decision.

"So Brooke Young what is you decision" he asked.

"Before I tell you my decision I want you to know what happened the other day" I said.

"Ok go ahead" he said.

"So Nick came back over because he left something and later down the road we got to talking then kissing an-" I started.

"Did you guys have sex" he said kind of hurt.

"No he wanted to but I didn't he we kissed me I felt nothing compared to what I felt when we kissed yesterday" I said hopes for he'd listen

"This is for you" he said putting a box on the table.

It was a long box for bracelet. Expensive bracelets.

"Austin's can you hear me" I said.

"What's your decision" he asked getting up and getting in one knee in front of me.

"You" I smiled.

"Well I'm willing to put The Nick situation behind us a long as you will be mine" he said opening the box.

There in that box as a diamond tennis bracelet. All beautiful and sparkly.

"Austin of course I'll be your girlfriend but I'm afraid I can't take this bracelet" I said almost about to cry.

"What why not I got it specially made you for" he said.

"It's to expensive I don't deserve nice things" I said shaking my head.

"Yes you do you deserve any and everything I give you. Your my girlfriend. My perfect girlfriend. You've had a hard life and now it's time for me to take care of you and make sure you life is easy. Your mine and I won't anything happen to you" he said as he put the bracelet on my wrist.

I leaned down and kissed him soft.

"I ordered your favorite desert then we can leave" he said.

"Ok" I giggled.

We ate the chocolate brownie things then drove over to the beach just down the street. We walked along the shoreline just talking. Talking and out hopes and dreams, what we want to do with our lives.

As we walked Austin stopped and just looked at me.

"Austin what are you doing" I asked.

Quickly Austin grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me and kissed me and kissed me.

It was so cute how we stood there kissing. So clique how we were on the beach.

Before I knew it I was off the ground. Austin spun us around as he continued to kiss me.

This is perfect.