Chapter 3 "Timber, Thompson, Canterbury, and Hannah"

Authors note: OMG HEY GUYS XXXDDDD!!!! I'm in a really good mood, so I'm going to update three chapters this weekend without fail! XXDD Some really good news happened! Me and my bf got back together! WOO! And because of that I'm out of my state of depression! Woo! Anyways here's le chapter for tonight! I do not own any of the kuroshitsuji characters, I wish I did XXDD!!!
_________________________________________________

You squirm and thrash around, trying to break free. But it was useless, you can barely handle one person who isn't human. Imagine three, you were doomed and worse off all you had no clue who these three were. You didn't see them, and you can't hear them. The three began carrying you away leaving you with worried thoughts of Lobo. You squirm and thrash around some more, muffled screams as you squirm. This lasted about a couple of minutes until you felt them begin to run, faster than any human. You screamed more, hoping Sebastian would hear you. It was no use, by the time he would have heard you, it would have been too late. The three kidnappers who are holding you are running in sync. Then everything stopped, you no longer felt them running. You took your chance and squirmed as hard as you could, in hopes off a possible escape or stall for time. But the three kept a firm grip and began walking slowly forward.

You: Mmmph!!! MMMPPHHH!!!

You heard a few doors open and you were then placed on a bed. As you were placed, they began removing your restraints. They remove your blind fold first, then they untie your arms and legs. You stood still, seeing the three. You assumed they are triplets considering they are almost identical except for their hairstyle. One of them came closer to you face and removed your gag.

You: Who are you guys!? Why am I h--- *you recognize the decor of this room* I'm at the Trancy mansion.... Right?

One of the triplets nod.

You: Claude! Get your dumbass in here you kidnapping cabron!!!

The triplets began to whisper amongst each other.

You: Oi! Speak up! It's rude to whisper with yourself in front of people!

One of the triplets was about to speak until Claude walks in through the door. You glare at him and stand up.

You: What the fuck man!? You kidnapped me!!!

Claude: I needed to get you away from that damn demon. He is nothing but trouble.

You: No, you the trouble maker. I don't see Sebastian kidnapping me... Or sending random strangers to do it!!

Claude: *sighs* Please understand, you are safer here. Perhaps Hannah can convince you.

You: Who?... Wait wait wait... First who are those three, then show me Hannah.

Claude: This is Timber, Thompson, and Canterbury.

You: Triplets?

The triplets nod in sink.

Claude: You may speak.