Chapter 7 "Bath Time~"

Authors note: Hey, I know long as time since last update. Hell its a new year now. But I couldn't write more chapters. My teachers made a hw overload on me every night. Let's just say I've been having problems. And I fell back into depression, someone stole my ohana, Lobo and he's never been found. So that made me drop back down. And what's worse is that my boyfriend found out about my religion and is now avoiding me. So there's that. Anywhore I hope that explains my absence. And I will make a quick announcement. On February, there will be no updates due to emotional attachments on that month. I might update for valentines day for a valentine special but I won't guarantee it. Anywhore that's all. Here's chapter 41. I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters. I wish I did.
____________________________________________________________________

Hours pass by after being fucked by Sebby, you couldn't help but stir and groan in annoyance, not wanting to get up. You turn and shift to your other side, facing Sebastian's chest. Sebastian chuckles softly at your reactions, he leans down and whispers softly in your ear.

Sebastian: (y/n)~ it's time to wake up.

You open one eye sleepily, and then you open the other. You groan once again in annoyance and in exhaustion.

You: Why must you be so cruel? I was having a nice dream. *pouts playfully*

Sebastian: *chuckles* My apologies. But it's time for you to wake up.

You yawn and grab a pillow, smacking it on Sebastian's face. You giggle and sit up, the cover's slip off which exposes your breasts. You notice and blush brightly. Sebastian notices your blush and chuckles softly.

You: .... D-Did... I thought... D///X WE FUCKED!?! I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING!!!

Sebastian: *kisses your cheek* Should I refreshen your memory then? *smirks*

You: *blushes darker* N-No! I remember now!... Aw fuck.... I'm uke! D///X

Sebastian: *chuckles* Your reactions are adorable.

You: Shuddap! -///- *pulls the covers to cover your breasts*

Sebastian looks at the time and he smirks slightly.

Sebastian: We do have an hour left before I need to do evening preparations for my young master.~

You: *gulps* Sebastian I swear if you're gonna tickle me while I'm naked you have a fat chance!!!

Sebastian gets out of the covers and stands up. You blush darkly since he's still naked and his member is in sight. You quickly look away.

You: Put some clothes on!!! D///X

Sebastian: You didn't seem to have complained about this last night.

You: *face is completely red* Shuddap!!!! D///X

Sebastian chuckles and walks around the bed to get to your side. You didn't notice since you were looking away. However once he reached to your side you caught a glimpse of him coming towards you. When you were about to roll away he picks you up and out of the covers. You squirm and blush even more if possible.

Sebastian: *kisses your cheek* Relax, you'll enjoy this.~

You: *sighs* Fine. *gives up*

Sebastian smirks once again and carries you to the bathroom. You tilt your head in confusion until you realize what's going to happen.

Your thoughts: 'Aw shit we gonna take a bath together!!! D///X'

Sebastian closes the door behind him and locks it. He then sets you down on the sink for you to sit down. Once you were on the sink he walks towards the bathtub and turns the water on. You look around the bathroom to distract yourself and also distract the thought that both you and Sebastian are about to be in the same bath together. Once the bathtub fills up Sebastian turns the water off, satisfied with the temperature he walks towards you and picks you up. You open your mouth to speak but before you could say anything he slams his lips onto yours. He kisses you deeply and roughly. Your eyes widen but slowly close as you kiss back roughly and deeply. Sebastian licks your bottom lick, asking for entrance. You were already heated at his movements but you decided to tease the demon and deny him entrance. Sebastian growls lowly and squeezes your butt, causing you to squeak and open your mouth slightly. Sebastian took this opportunity to slide his tongue in, roaming every in and corner of your mouth. You moan softly against his lips as you wrap your arms around his neck, entangling your fingers in his hair. Sebastian slowly walks towards the bathtub and steps in it. You feel the warm water and relax your muscles. You lean back and let Sebastian on top of you as you continue to moan in between the kiss. You then suddenly pull away and moan out loudly as you feel his member enter your area. You arch your back and grip your hands onto the rims of the bathtub.