Chapter 14 "Unexpected Guests"

Authors Note: Hey guys. I'm back at it again! I know updates have been slow but I have to work a lot more than usual because of stupid rules set at my job. I have a lot of homework but I have been doing a pretty good job at keeping up with it. Same goes for my attendance at school. I have B's in all my classes which is really good seeing I would only get C's or D's. Sometimes F's. I love it at the community college! Everyone is so nice and willing to help students! I can go to free mental health counseling and finally let loose all my feelings and emotions. Hopefully with my life slowly getting back on track I'll be able to update more often! Thank you all so much for supporting me in my ups and my downs. Thank you all for being so patient with me and my mental health. You all are really the best. Now then, back to this fanfiction! I do not own any of the Kuroshitsuji characters! I wish I did cx!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

You both walk out and then head towards the tents where its off limits. You look around to make sure you remember how to get to those tents as Sebastian heads towards them. Both of you jump over the small rope being use as a fence. As you walk down further the fog thickens as the loud hisses appear. Snakes surround the area. You smile as you look at the snakes.

You: Aw so cute!! I love snakes cx! *picks one up and pets it*

One almost bites Sebastian but he remains unfazed. You blink as you look over, seeing Snake standing by a tent.

Snake: I'm afraid this place is off-limits my friend. *the snakes on him hiss at Sebastian* That's what Wilde says, at least.

Both you and Sebastian look at Snake. You smile and wave at Snake.

You: Hi Snake cx! 

Some snakes slither near both you and Sebastian. They hiss at him as one tries to bite Sebastian.

Snake: "You'll find the exit that way!" *his snake points a direction as Snake speaks in a different voice* Yes, that is correct, Goethe. *looks at Goethe*

Sebastian: You're too kind. We had lost our way.

You: Woah! You can understand the snakes? That's so cool! *walks closer to Snake* Can you teach me? Or is it the bond that you have with snakes. I'm the same way with my dog! *smiles*

The snake that you were petting slithers around you as Snake looks at you astonished. Usually his snakes aren't this friendly with strangers. He then looks at his snakes and nods. The snake then slowly goes under your shirt.

You: Wow! That's ama-- eep! *squirms* H-Hey DX get out my shirt please! *you try to grab the snake* No! Th-that tihihickles! 

You hold your sides as you laugh loudly. Snake tilts his head but found this amusing.

Snake: "Oh dear she is quite a ticklish and a squirmy one", says Goethe. Indeed she is Goethe.

You finally catch the snake and slowly take him out. You then set him down gently as you pant in relief.

You: Man that tickled.. *sighs* Sorry to bother you! *bows and walks back over to Sebastian* Bye Snake! I hope to see you again tomorrow! *holds Sebastian's hand*

Both you and Sebastian walk away as you lean on him.

Snake: "Ta-ta, now!" Cheers, says Goethe.

You smile at Sebastian and Sebastian turns to look at you. You both stay quiet as you walk to the only carriage near the circus entrance. Ciel was inside waiting for you both, with Lobo. Both you and Sebastian enter the carriage as Ciel taps the ceiling of the carriage with his cane. The carriage begins to move.